“Relaxing ”

Austin Springs Spa & Salon
Reviewed 6 July 2017 via mobile

I had, for the first time, a diamond microdermabrasion facial & eye treatment done here. The lounge was very classy. Relaxing. Dimly lit. The ambience was quiet, peaceful. Sandy was absolutely amazing. She took in my facial history & adjusted the treatment accordingly. It was lovely to just be able to enjoy the quiet & not have someone tacking their head off. She quietly answered any questions I had, but left it at that. Since I've never had this done before I cannot compare it to what is "normal". All I can say is it was very special & I thoroughly enjoyed it.

All reviews
"spas"
in 4 reviews
"purchase"

Reviewed 19 April 2017

The Spa is located on the ground floor of the Carnegie hotel, one floor below the reception area. I discovered it too late on the morning of our checking out, so too late for any spa treatment.
But I did have a little time to spend in their cute small store and purchased a nice bathing suit cover that came in handy in the Florida resort days later.

1  Thank Wenovo
Reviewed 10 April 2017

My husband and I booked a couples massage for an anniversary treat. Neither one of us had ever had a massage before, and we had heard that Austin Springs was one of the best places to go. Neither one of us felt like we got a good massage, and it was not relaxing or helpful to either one of us. I have since had other wonderful massages elsewhere. I guess your experience at Austin Springs would depend on what massage therapist you were seeing.

1  Thank Kimberly O
Reviewed 9 February 2017

Do not get the packages If you are looking for a good massage and facial that would be actually helpful. The massage was not deep and therefore not helpful. They used hot stones that burned me. The facial dose not include extraction which is basically moisturizing and massaging your face.

THE Manicure was awful. I wish I had a picture that I could show you. I could have done a better job myself. When I asked for reimbursement the manager refused to give my money back or at least give me a gift card to come back. They said you have to come back tomorrow to fix it. Of course I could not go back until the next weekend and they did not care.

See more reviews
Reviewed 1 January 2017 via mobile

First visit to this spa. An unexpected high quality spa in the heart of Johnson City. Had a couples massage with my husband for our anniversary. Nice quiet environment with low light throughout. Dry sauna-very small. Robes & sandals provided, as well as lockers. Massage therapists very good. Swedish style unless you pay an up charge & schedule ahead for stones, etc. Full service spa. Lots of packages to choose from. We had an overall great time. Did not feel rushed. Everyone was very professional & discrete.