“Serenity spa package”

Austin Springs Spa & Salon
Reviewed 31 December 2016

the staff totally rocks and definitely makes the experience all about pampering you and making sure your time spent is relaxing and awesome.

All reviews
"spas"
in 4 reviews
"purchase"

Reviewed 31 December 2016

I throughly enjoyed my treatments at this hotel spa. It was very relaxing, clean and peaceful. Pedicure the first day, facial with Eminence products the second. The facial was hands down, the best I've ever received. Professional technician and the products work. Per my daughters reaction when we met afterward the change in my skin was noticeable for the better. I am sold on the Eminence products. I will not hesitate to return to this spa when I am in the area.

Reviewed 31 December 2016 via mobile

I had the best massage ever! I wish I lived closer so I could come see Heather more often! Great atmosphere. Changing station, lockers, sauna, cucumber water, hot neck wrap! Amazing!

Reviewed 5 November 2016 via mobile

They are carrying a new line called Eminence. It is fabulous. Melissa Jarrett gave the facial. It was awesome.

See more reviews
Reviewed 28 September 2016 via mobile

I owe so much to Ryan, Tara and the team at Austin Spring. Environment is so super chill. Cucumber water rocks. Half price shelves help those of us not working to stretch the buck. Love it. God be praised for every mountain as Ryan and his team skillfully help me over cliffs.

Thank G.l. M