“I love this place. ”

Mediterranean Garden
Ranked #21 of 331 Restaurants in Johnson City
Price range: USD 2 - USD 15
Cuisines: Mediterranean, Turkish
Description: Here at RED MEZE CAFE (Mediterranean Garden ), We offer a wide variety of delicious options such as our succulent kebabs,gyros, delicious pita , and Baklava for dessert. Guests are welcome to bring their own wine to enjoy during their meal. Reservations are accepted and special occasion parties invited. Come visit our family-friendly restaurant for a comfortable and delicious dinning experience.
Reviewed 27 September 2017 via mobile

You are truly missing out if you haven't been here. I've been many times and loved everything I've had. The lamb chops are amazing. The jalapeno hummus is spicy and delicious. If you don't like spicy, they also have garlic and red pepper hummus. The falafel, dolma and tabbouleh are all wonderful. When you are finished with your entree, make sure you get some baklava and Turkish coffee. You'll be satisfied and wide awake.

Reviewed 24 September 2017

My family and I go here every time my parents come in town. This place is definitely a family favorite. I like the Chicken Gyro and the potato salad, but the Turkish home Cooking menu is fabulous as well.

Reviewed 30 July 2017

My fiance and I LOVE this place. The atmosphere, service, food, and owners are all spectacular.
The atmosphere is warm and inviting and you really can't go wrong with the food (it is all very authentic and fresh and affordable) but some of our favorites are the garden trio (falafel, baba ganoush, & hummus with warm pita bread), tabbouleh salad, potato salad, lentil soup, the falafel sandwich.
Our server (Oralia) was just phenomenal, she was very kind and attentive, and just had an overall great personality.
We met the owners a few years back, and they are so awesome, they really make you feel like you're a part of the family when you eat there.
If you're in the Johnson City area, you've got to check it out, they will not disappoint!

1  Thank Kara M
Reviewed 4 July 2017

The food here is awesome! I recommend the red pepper hummus---the best I have ever had. The chicken gyro is delicious also. There is a veggie platter for the vegetarians. Love the atmosphere also and the owners, who were also our waiters were so friendly. I highly recommend this place. Just make sure you don't go by the address when looking for the place as that takes you to the back of the building. The restaurant faces Walnut St and is located in a refurbished factory. Worth the visit.

1  Thank WB_NC
Reviewed 15 June 2017 via mobile

This is one of those places that you hear about by word of mouth and am I glad we did. The food was fantastic, but the owner makes the place. She owns it, cooks, cleans, and waits tables. Her personality makes it all worth while and we'll definitely go back.

1  Thank Rusty B