See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 21 September 2011

Nasty!!!! Run As fast as you can away from this place. We had a reservation for this place, looked okay in the pictures shown here.. Wrong, Nasty, Nasty, Nasty!!!! They even showed a picture of a breakfast bar, lmao, it was a make shift table with a nasty coffee pot. The . Showed by a nice creek, nope. Keep Your Money Even If You Have To Sleep In Your Car!!!! They made us pay for one night anyways, which we paid and got in our truck and left. I would of slept in my truck first. Police pulled through parking lot twice while we were there and creepy people looking at you from what rooms they had rented. This place should not be listed on any travel site!!!! To me the pictures posted here, I should get my money back for false advertisement!!! You need to take those pictures down, looks nothing of the sort. I booked based on what you had posted here with the pictures!!!! If you looking at this place, get up and run away from your computer as fast as you can!!!!! I wished I would of taken some pictures of this place, but I wanted away from their fast, I did not feel safe, and this was during the day!!

Room Tip: No Good Rooms Here!!!
  • Stayed: August 2011, travelled as a couple