“Excellent!”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 20 December 2016 via mobile

The owner if this franchise comes out and brings samples of different apps and entrees here. It is obvious that he takes pride in his place. The restaurant is so immaculate you could eat off the floors anytime of the day. The food is always prepared exactly how you ask and no one can do seafood better. The price is a little more than some places but this place never disappoints. I do wish for some less carby dishes and sides but overall it is excellent!

Reviewed 15 December 2016 via mobile

We went here for birthday celebration #4. Most of my attention was focused on that handsome man sitting across from me but I do recall that the food was exceptional and the service was good.

Reviewed 8 December 2016 via mobile

We average once a month on Bang Bang Shrimp. I call in order and it's ready in 15 minutes. Always order 2 shrimp tossed, lettuce on the side, bread and pesto, with chop sticks. Go home add more fresh lettuce and it's amazing. Again, I don't normally like seafood, but these are excellent.

Reviewed 6 December 2016

We normally eat here whenever in Johnson City. After a particularly grueling day...we needed our "Bonefish"!

Started the meal with the Bang, Bang shrimp, which I love. The appetizer is large enough for a meal. Works especially well with a glass or 2 of the Pinot Gis on the menu

This visit, I had the Mahi-Mahi "Oscar" style with the sauteed spinach and mac 'n cheese. absolutely delicious. My business partner had the filet, which he said was fantastic.

one of these days...I'll save room for dessert!

Reviewed 3 November 2016 via mobile

Our first date night was at Bonefish in Washington state and years later eating here was like coming home. Bang Bang shrimp and great service. Not quite the avant-garde drink menu the West Coast has but the food, atmosphere and service is great. Worth it !