“A Great Birthday Celebration”
Review of Bonefish Grill

Bonefish Grill
Ranked #17 of 329 Restaurants in Johnson City
Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 15 December 2016 via mobile

We went here for birthday celebration #4. Most of my attention was focused on that handsome man sitting across from me but I do recall that the food was exceptional and the service was good.

Reviewed 8 December 2016 via mobile

We average once a month on Bang Bang Shrimp. I call in order and it's ready in 15 minutes. Always order 2 shrimp tossed, lettuce on the side, bread and pesto, with chop sticks. Go home add more fresh lettuce and it's amazing. Again, I don't normally like seafood, but these are excellent.

Reviewed 6 December 2016

We normally eat here whenever in Johnson City. After a particularly grueling day...we needed our "Bonefish"!

Started the meal with the Bang, Bang shrimp, which I love. The appetizer is large enough for a meal. Works especially well with a glass or 2 of the Pinot Gis on the menu

This visit, I had the Mahi-Mahi "Oscar" style with the sauteed spinach and mac 'n cheese. absolutely delicious. My business partner had the filet, which he said was fantastic.

one of these days...I'll save room for dessert!

Reviewed 3 November 2016 via mobile

Our first date night was at Bonefish in Washington state and years later eating here was like coming home. Bang Bang shrimp and great service. Not quite the avant-garde drink menu the West Coast has but the food, atmosphere and service is great. Worth it !

Reviewed 29 October 2016 via mobile

This was my first time eating here and I have to say it was very good. We arrived around 5:30 and we were seated immediately. Service was very good. I ordered the Spicy Tuna Bowl and my son got the Bang Bang Tacos and they were both delicious! Will be back for sure.