“Consistantly Good!”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 6 December 2016

We normally eat here whenever in Johnson City. After a particularly grueling day...we needed our "Bonefish"!

Started the meal with the Bang, Bang shrimp, which I love. The appetizer is large enough for a meal. Works especially well with a glass or 2 of the Pinot Gis on the menu

This visit, I had the Mahi-Mahi "Oscar" style with the sauteed spinach and mac 'n cheese. absolutely delicious. My business partner had the filet, which he said was fantastic.

one of these days...I'll save room for dessert!

Reviewed 3 November 2016 via mobile

Our first date night was at Bonefish in Washington state and years later eating here was like coming home. Bang Bang shrimp and great service. Not quite the avant-garde drink menu the West Coast has but the food, atmosphere and service is great. Worth it !

Reviewed 29 October 2016 via mobile

This was my first time eating here and I have to say it was very good. We arrived around 5:30 and we were seated immediately. Service was very good. I ordered the Spicy Tuna Bowl and my son got the Bang Bang Tacos and they were both delicious! Will be back for sure.

Reviewed 22 October 2016 via mobile

Wednesday is bang bang shrimp special. $1 more to go. We get 2 orders of bang bang tossed in sauce, lettuce on the side, bread and pesto, and chop sticks. Go home and add fresh lettuce and it makes an entire meal for us. I don't care for seafood but i love the spiciness of the shrimp. It's great for Wednesday date night at home.

Reviewed 18 October 2016 via mobile

We had an awesome date night here!! Their grilled fish is to die for! I can't say enough good things about the quality of food. A bit pricy but well worth it!