“Loved this place! ”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 29 October 2016 via mobile

This was my first time eating here and I have to say it was very good. We arrived around 5:30 and we were seated immediately. Service was very good. I ordered the Spicy Tuna Bowl and my son got the Bang Bang Tacos and they were both delicious! Will be back for sure.

Reviewed 22 October 2016 via mobile

Wednesday is bang bang shrimp special. $1 more to go. We get 2 orders of bang bang tossed in sauce, lettuce on the side, bread and pesto, and chop sticks. Go home and add fresh lettuce and it makes an entire meal for us. I don't care for seafood but i love the spiciness of the shrimp. It's great for Wednesday date night at home.

Reviewed 18 October 2016 via mobile

We had an awesome date night here!! Their grilled fish is to die for! I can't say enough good things about the quality of food. A bit pricy but well worth it!

Reviewed 17 October 2016

We arrived around 5:30pm and the restaurant was clean and the hostess sat us immediately and was very friendly.
Our server Megan was affable and made ordering dinner a fun event.
We started off with a Wedge Salad and a cup of Chowder, both were very good. The main attraction was the Bang Bang shrimp. You just cannot go wrong with this dish. We washed the meal down with our favorite beverages.
It was an enjoyable evening. The entire staff was working together, friendly and trying (and succeeding), in giving the guests an enjoyable experience. Keep up the good work. We will be back.

Reviewed 17 October 2016

I always like to go to the Bonefish when I visit Johnson City. It is consistently good, with good service