“Very tasty Chinese food”

Rainbow Asian Cuisine
Ranked #44 of 326 Restaurants in Johnson City
Cuisines: Asian, Chinese, Thai, Vietnamese
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Dine in and Take out Authentic Chinese & Thai food in a clean, quiet atmosphere. All dishes are prepared with-out any MSG, fresh ingredients and uses only top-grade USDA choice meats. We only use the highest quality jasmine rice from Thailand and health brown rice from China. Reservations and large parties are welcome.
Reviewed 10 August 2017

This restaurant is located in the Best Western hotel. We go there for lunch and enjoy very good food. This is very good Chinese food.

Reviewed 19 July 2017

Service was nice a friendly. Order time was good. No buffet, which was good. Great food. Would return to the restaurant, but not the hotel.

Reviewed 7 July 2017

Had lunch at Rainbow recently and wasn't impressed. My lo main was okay, but tasted like beef bouillon cubes. I did enjoy the fresh vegetables in the dish. Service was fine. The best part of the experience was the tab...just under $8 for lunch.

Reviewed 29 May 2017

This hotel is right in the lobby of the Best Western (also great). You can't go wrong. I had the house special (wide noodles with chicken, pork, and shrimp). It was delicious. Full bar too!

Reviewed 5 April 2017

I seldom leave reviews, but after the waitress’ attitude I feel obligated to do so. Everything I had was borderline-inedible sweet. I ordered Tom Kha= warm molasses with onion in, ginger salad= lettuce soaked in ginger colored sugar syrup then salmon= fish bathed in warm molasses. After letting the waitress know that I found all items too sugary and leaving the salmon as is, she brought me the bill without any concern of my satisfaction. For this much money I did not feel to make tantrum, but I thought she worked hard for this review.