“Always outstanding ”

Maple Street Biscuit Company- Johnson City
Ranked #60 of 328 Restaurants in Johnson City
Price range: USD 5 - USD 11
Description: Comfort food with a modern twist.
Description: Comfort food with a modern twist.
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

I have been about 10 times now and have yet to be even the slightest bit disappointed, well except for the fact it was hard to find a seat.

Reviewed 30 March 2018 via mobile

I love this place! The food is amazing and unique! I've never had food like this anywhere! They have a very nice coffee selection from hot to iced to the fancy stuff like you get at Starbucks. Unfortunately it's a quite pricey especially for brunch but it's worth it for the quality and the experience. The way they call out orders is so fun and unique. I would recommend anyone to go here.

Reviewed 10 March 2018

The theme of this restaurant is "community" and it is set up to encourage talking and meeting people (if you wish.) Several tables will hold 8-10 people. During busy hours someone is likely to join you at your table. The place is spotless and the service is good. The fare is built around their excellent biscuits. The biscuits are nothing like the fast food chain biscuits. They are light and flaky. Menu includes breakfast and lunch food with chicken dishes added in.

Reviewed 1 March 2018

I've been so excited about going to Maple Street as soon as I saw their sign go up. It was exactly what I had hoped it would be. The food is delicious, and finally something a little unique in the area. But it was the atmosphere that made this place special. From the monthly question to the large tables and friendly staff, I felt like every person in the restaurant was a friend by the time I left. I definitely plan on visiting frequently. I only wish they were open nights and on Sunday's when I can actually come and stay a while....

Reviewed 21 February 2018

Oh man, if ONLY there was a Maple Street Biscuit shop near where I live!!! We found this little place in Tennessee and LOVED IT. It is quite new - super clean and shiny. The seating is "family style" but if you aren't the type to want to sit with strangers and chat there are plenty of places to sit on your own.

Like other reviewers have mentioned, instead of giving you a number or asking for your name to holler when your order is ready, they ask you a QUESTION. That actually made it fun - every time an order is ready they shout out the person's answer to the question (in February it is, "Who is your celebrity crush?") and you get to see who comes up to get the order :).

The food is ammmmmazing! Like, super delicious. The gravy is spicy, but that is a GOOD THING in my book. The cinnamon roll biscuit was yummy. Coffee is self serve and you get it in a MUG as opposed to a paper cup (extra points for mugs, keeps your coffee hot and is better for the environment). The prices were really reasonable for the amount of food you get.

The staff were super duper friendly and made the dining experience even better. The manager was great - professional but friendly with the employees and guests.

I will definitely check more Maple Street Biscuit locations out when I travel. 2 thumbs UP!