All reviews cookies double tree the indoor outdoor pool room service breakfast buffet room was clean business trip very nice hotel nice stay staff was friendly great place to stay twist tn accommodations interstate
Reviewed 2 April 2018

I am very picky about hotels. The money spent here was a waste. I don't mind spending more if it is clean,friendly,and worth it. The Double Tree in Jackson Tn is horrible. VERY DIRTY AND OLD. Carpets are filthy as well as walls mirrors and Windows. Such a disappointing stay. We had an OK to not check out until 12:30 after church on Easter Sunday....who calls in the middle of church...yeah if they would have checked their computer they would have known. We stayed over to enjoy their Easter Brunch never again. Lazy staff.

Room tip: Even with Hilton Honors NOT worth it.
Date of stay: April 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Doubletree731, Front Office Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Jackson, responded to this reviewResponded 3 April 2018

Thank you for taking the time to let us know about your stay. I do apologize for the bad stay you had with us. We will be looking into the issues you mentioned and addressing them. Again, thank you for your comments to help us improve guest experience.

Reviewed 30 March 2018

Pool was closed, carpet old, rooms just averagely clean. Breakfast buffet limited no pancakes or waffles! No all day coffee, Brick on the outside could use a refresh. Staff was helpful and nice. They have baby cribs!

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton
Doubletree731, Front Office Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Jackson, responded to this reviewResponded 1 April 2018

Thank you for taking the time to let us know about your stay. I do apologize for the issues you encountered. We appreciate the feedback and will be looking into these issues. I am so pleased that you found out staff helpful and nice! We do hope you stay with us in the future. Thank you for staying with the DoubleTree by Hilton, Jackson!

Reviewed 26 March 2018

Due to weather issues, had to schedule, cancel, then re-schedule. Staff was always cordial and helpful. Stay was enjoyable. Hotel was clean and attractive. In fact, it had curb appeal. I felt secure as I noted security regularly monitoring the property. I would choose this hotel again when in the area.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton
Doubletree731, Front Office Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Jackson, responded to this reviewResponded 30 March 2018

Thank you for taking the time to let us know about your stay. I am so glad we were able to accommodate you and make sure your reservation was taken care of! We are pleased to know we will be seeing you in the future! We look forward to your arrival.

Reviewed 17 March 2018

The entire staff is the greatest. Restaurant is convenient; great menu. Convenient access to the Expressway by way of the Bypass. Easy access to hospital, Mall, Walmart, and all the wonderful stores and restaurant on Vann Drive.

• Trip type: Travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton
Doubletree731, Front Office Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Jackson, responded to this reviewResponded 22 March 2018

Thank you for your kind words Ms. Edna. It is always a pleasure to have you stay with us at Double tree. We so appreciate the feedback and I will make sure my team is aware of your kind words. Hope you have a blessed and wonderful day!!

Reviewed 9 March 2018 via mobile

Compared to other Hilton properties, this one is ready for a face lift but the room was clean and had everything I needed. The hallway carpet is in bad need of replacing. It is stained, worn and the way the carpet was laid it does not match up and looks funky. The bed was not firm, very soft which I don’t like but some do. For the price, I thought it was over priced compared to other Hilton properties I stayed at for business this week. The attached restaurant had great service and for $9, had an all you can eat hot breakfast buffet. All of the staff at the property were very kind. I would likely find a different place to stay next time but would stay again if needed.

Trip type: Travelled on business
Ginger M, Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Jackson, responded to this reviewResponded 9 March 2018

We would first like to thank you for staying with us and we apologize that your stay was not a pleasant one. I have passed your comments concerning the hotel to upper management and to our Corporate office for further investigation and review. DoubleTree
by Hilton Jackson Tennessee strives to make sure each and every guest has an enjoyable stay and we do apologize for falling
short of doing so. Thank you again for staying with us and we do hope that you will give the DoubleTree by Hilton Jackson another
chance once changes have been made to our hotel.