“Wonderful campground ”

Loretta Lynn's Ranch
Reviewed 5 November 2018 via mobile

What a great campground! We arrived after hours and there was a gentleman to show us to our spot after dark and also lent us a power converter. Very courteous and the campground is absolutely gorgeous and peaceful.

Date of experience: November 2018
in 7 reviews
"great place to visit"
in 8 reviews

Reviewed 24 October 2018

I took my wife here for her birthday in Sept. My wife has been a loyal and devoted fan of Miss Lorretta for years so this was the perfect visit. We had the pleasure of staying in the campground on her property in one of the most fantastic cabins with a great back porch and a full kitchen and a fire place in the living area. Not only did we eat at her restaurant at the buffet which I had a second helping of catfish and hush puppies, toured the gift shop and mini museum there. We did not take the tour with the crazy rain but did have lunch there as well and toured the doll museum. Even Mary that ran the campground was a delight. The surprise to this visit was me when we left the next morning crying as I approached the car because of the beauty, the experience and staff that run it all. p.s. most all staff is somehow related to Miss Lorretta.

Date of experience: September 2018
1  Thank Bryon S
Reviewed 16 October 2018 via mobile

Drove 6 hours to see the.ranch. We arrived around 1100 and was told the next tour was at 2. The lady selling tickets told us to walk around and come back before 2. We ate lunch in the snack bar and noticed there were several people arriving and decided to get our tickets. While in line the people in front of me were told they were the last of the 200 group. Being surprised I asked why she didn't tell us to get our tickets earlier. Her response was "I didn't know you were interested in the tour." She did get us with the 200 but we didn't appreciate the service. Touring the house was fun and we had a good time. The museum is full of neat stuff including her tour bus.

Date of experience: October 2018
1  Thank mandelw
Reviewed 16 October 2018

Beautiful place to see, with lots of history. Loretta has a wonderful spirit and witt. One of the true legends of country music.

Date of experience: October 2018
2  Thank Kenny G
See more reviews
Reviewed 4 October 2018

I loved taking my grandchildren and Mother in law. I love the feel the minute you get there. I loved the house tour. The guide was beyond sweet and detailed. She is a keeper! I loved visiting. The home was so down to earth. All the treasures are just like everyone else. Avon bottles and salt n pepper shakers. Those are my faves.
I loved the mill and the stores! Every inch of the property makes you feel at home.
We skipped rocks at the creek. We sat on the benches by the mill forever. Just took in the beauty and relaxing environment.

Date of experience: September 2018