All reviews grand vista stayed here brimstone linens truck microwave
Reviewed 12 June 2018

Stayed here with a group of RZR riders during a trip to Brimstone. Rooms were comfortable and clean. Complimentary breakfast was good. Plenty of room for truck and trailer parking for our entire group.

Stayed: August 2017
Reviewed 5 June 2018 via mobile

Stayed here a couple days while visiting family. Clean room with good linens. Nice pool area. Complementary breakfast not fancy but enough variety to get your day started. Rooms have all the basic amenities including microwave, mini fridge, ironing board, etc. When returning to my room late the last evening, the biggest bee I’ve ever seen got into my room. I made a rather frantic call to the desk and a young man came to my rescue even though he has a severe bee allergy. He was my hero! There is a small blue home next to the hotel which is where the on-site caretakers live. The wife also came to make sure everything was OK with me, the bee and her staff. I was very impressed with their fast response and they booted the bee right out of my room. Very reasonable rates too!

Firehouse Pizza delivers good pizza. Also visit RaeZack’s Grill & Deli for some good cooking. There are brochures for both places at the Grand Vista front desk.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 12 May 2017

Older hotel and probably the best in the area. Room was good size and comfortable. Easy highway access. BBQ truck right beside hotel parking lot and the food was good! Limited restaurants in this area. Rumor has it the Shell station down the road had awesome BLT's but I did not get the opportunity to try them. Internet service was fine.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 3 April 2017

My family and I stay here every year around the holidays. The rooms are always nice and clean, and the breakfast in the mornings is appreciated. Staff is always helpful and kind. My only grumble would be the cable tv as there are limited channels despite the fact that DirecTv is what is advertised. Other than that, the stay is fine.

Repeat Customer

• Stayed: December 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 13 November 2016

Very clean rooms, friendly and accommodating staff. We spent a weekend here and staff went out of their way to provide all our needs and wants, plus the hot breakfast bar was a great bonus. Glad we found this place.

• Stayed: November 2016, travelled as a couple