All reviews room was clean mexican restaurant allow pets sausage links a pet friendly hotel staff was friendly waffles biscuits and gravy would definitely stay here again exercise room first floor parking lot very nice hotel hot breakfast cracker barrel dog lq
Reviewed 4 April 2018

Upgraded, modern, clean, nice stay, good location, good service, ordered Papa Johns. Still being upgraded so there were no sitting chairs in the room, just one desk chair, one of us had to watch tv sitting on the bed.

Reviewed 3 April 2018

My family was coming down to the Nashville for a sporting event and we have stayed at LaQuinta Inn before. The hotel was clean and the staff was very friendly. Hotel is very pet friendly and accommodates you when you bring a pet with you. When we come down in the future we definitely will book this hotel for our stay.

Date of stay: April 2018
Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

The hotel is under renovation. The bed and sheets were some of the best that I’ve had in a La Quinta. The breakfast had eggs, sausage, biscuits and gravy, and a lovely space to dine. There is a good Mexican restaurant within walking distance. Great , friendly people at the desk.

Date of stay: April 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
Aaron H, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Goodlettsville - Nashville, responded to this reviewResponded 4 April 2018

Thank you for the review! The mattresses were replaced last month.

Reviewed 1 April 2018

Traveling through Tennessee and had a great experience even though we'd not made a reservation. Excellent room, bathroom and breakfast choices. There were several places nearby to get supper and beverages/snacks.

Reviewed 25 March 2018

I always look for a LaQuinta, especially because I am usually traveling with my large dog. LaQuinta's pet-friendly policies are great! Most of their hotels also have staff that are so gracious with precious pooches. This particular hotel wasn't as warm and hospitable as I have come accustomed. The desk clerk was more involved with his phone when I needed information. And, as a pet-friendly hotel, there should be waste bags available. If there were, they were not visible. And, when I asked about the dog run, I was simply told: It's out back. I stopped here as a leeway en route on a long drive. I needed to rest. I was not given great sleep, as people were "partying" in the eating area. It kept my dog pacing the room and me restless.

• Trip type: Travelled with friends