USD 158
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 178/night.

USD 109
USD 102
USD 91
USD 89
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 107/night.

USD 94
USD 90
USD 79
USD 77
Hotels.com
USD 83
USD 81
Priceline
All reviewsroom was cleansausage linksallow petsbiscuits and gravywaffleswould stay here againstaff was very friendlyroom keyair conditionerexercise roomfree breakfastparking lotfirst floorvery nice hotelhot breakfastdoglq
Reviewed 4 April 2018

Upgraded, modern, clean, nice stay, good location, good service, ordered Papa Johns. Still being upgraded so there were no sitting chairs in the room, just one desk chair, one of us had to watch tv sitting on the bed.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 3 April 2018

My family was coming down to the Nashville for a sporting event and we have stayed at LaQuinta Inn before. The hotel was clean and the staff was very friendly. Hotel is very pet friendly and accommodates you when you bring a pet with you. When we come down in the future we definitely will book this hotel for our stay.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

The hotel is under renovation. The bed and sheets were some of the best that I’ve had in a La Quinta. The breakfast had eggs, sausage, biscuits and gravy, and a lovely space to dine. There is a good Mexican restaurant within walking distance. Great , friendly people at the desk.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
Aaron H, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Goodlettsville - Nashville, responded to this reviewResponded 4 April 2018

Thank you for the review! The mattresses were replaced last month.

Reviewed 1 April 2018

Traveling through Tennessee and had a great experience even though we'd not made a reservation. Excellent room, bathroom and breakfast choices. There were several places nearby to get supper and beverages/snacks.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 25 March 2018

I always look for a LaQuinta, especially because I am usually traveling with my large dog. LaQuinta's pet-friendly policies are great! Most of their hotels also have staff that are so gracious with precious pooches. This particular hotel wasn't as warm and hospitable as I have come accustomed. The desk clerk was more involved with his phone when I needed information. And, as a pet-friendly hotel, there should be waste bags available. If there were, they were not visible. And, when I asked about the dog run, I was simply told: It's out back. I stopped here as a leeway en route on a long drive. I needed to rest. I was not given great sleep, as people were "partying" in the eating area. It kept my dog pacing the room and me restless.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends