See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 8 September 2017 via mobile

Do NOT I repeat do NOT stay at this hotel. On checking in we were told that the laundromat was not working. Ok fair enough. On getting up to the room the tv was not working( guessing the cable bill not been paid).
On phoning reception the employee said the tv had not been working for days and that they had called someone days ago to come and look at the problem. Hmmmmmm. Rather than go and find another hotel so late at night we asked if the room could be discounted she refused as it was 9.30 pm when we checked in. On closer inspection of the room it was actually filthy with one of the worse urine stained mattresses I have seen.
We then asked for a refund as the room was disguising. See the photos.
Don't stay here seriously it is a health hazard and the employee was rude and dishonest.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 26 August 2017

Arrived (for eclipse) with a reservation confirmed through booking-dot-com. Was told our reservation would not be honored, but we could have a room for triple the price. We took it.

When I went to check out, the front desk ordered me to return to my room and await their instructions. After waiting 10 minutes, I called the local police to come down and be present when the discussions took place. Thanks to the police presence, I was able to leave without further incident.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank Deer B
Reviewed 25 August 2017

First. Hotel itself is in a not very nice area with various people just hanging out. Hotel seems older but room was good size and bathroom was nice. Seemed relativly clean. Beds were very soft so if you like a hard bed these will not be any good. We did have breakfast which was just waffles, Cereal and toast. There are lots of traditional chain restrunts within a few miles of the hotel. I would give the hotel a 2.5 star average for the price charged. The service is another story, We stayed 8/20/17 night before the eclipse. I checked with the hotel before we left the house to make sure they had our reservation. They said that they did. We booked thru Hotels.Com. When we got there we were behind another couple who prepaid there reservation thru Hotels.com and the lady rudely said they lost there reservation as they tried to figure out what to do the lady tossed them out of the lobby. When we went there we found they lost our reservation to. When we booked the charge was $79 a nite. She had pity on us and let us have a room for $189 a night. Since this was the weekend of the Eclipse there were only a few rooms in the Nashville area and those charged over $300 a night so we reluctantly took the room. We talked to the couple who was kicked out of the lobby and they said it happened to a couple before them that they lost there reservation. They were simply trying to rip off people who reserved at a lower rate. Worst hotel experience I have ever had.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 25 August 2017

When we got to the hotel the desk clerk informs me that she has canceled my reservation because it was made months earlier. I explained that we had a confirmation from the hotel chain but she didn't seem to be concerned with that little detail. She stated that because I hadn't called the hotel to make sure that the room was available she canceled the reservation. She didn't bother to inform me of that. When I asked her what we were suppose to do, she just shrugged her shoulders and said there was nothing she could do. This was during the Eclipse weekend so to say that I wasn't panicked would have been an understatement. I got back in my car and started calling all the hotel chains. We found another hotel room in 10 minutes. A really nice room in a really nice hotel, closer to where we needed to be for the Eclipse on Monday. So really I'm grateful for how everything turned out.

Room Tip: Do not, do not, do not stay here!
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 7 July 2017

The bed was comfortable and that is the only good thing I can say. My husband and I checked in just hoping to watch a little TV and relax after 13 hours on the road. Was hoping to catch one of my shows on NBC. I finally had to call the front desk to get someone to help me turn on the TV. The guy who came to the room hardly spoke english and had no idea what network TV was. Tried to get me to watch HBO or a sports channel. Finally just told him to leave and we just turned the TV off. Reception was very poor anyway.

They had a dehumidifier running in the room and the carpet was really wet. Room had a weird smell. Then after all this I found out they didn't have breakfast.

Room Tip: Go to another hotel
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple