See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 2 May 2015 via mobile

I read a lot of reviews that were negative about this hotel. I've been staying here off and on for over a month well I work here in town and I've had nothing but the most pleasant of experience. the rooms are clean and neat and the price will you just can't beat it. I do travel a lot for my work and a comfortable hotel would be almost twice as much in most places even here. the staff has always been more than polite and efficient my room has been cleaned without fail. I have never wanted for anything

Stayed: April 2015, travelled on business
1  Thank Hal H
Reviewed 13 April 2015 via mobile

I didn't even want to give it one star. I would rather sleep in my truck before I ever stay here again. Very rude lady at the desk . Very rude staff and very dirty rooms will never stay here again !!!and would never recommend it to anyone !!!

Stayed: April 2015, travelled on business
8  Thank mommyjames
Reviewed 12 April 2015

I will never stay here again. No elevator. We were located on the second floor, not handicap accessible. I'm not handicap but it's doing a real number on my knee. Sheets are yellow. Cigarette burns in a non-smoking room. Smelled musty. Stains on the chair. Mold on the ceiling above the bed. Dust and cob webs behind the chair. T.V. was horrible and remote didn't work. Outside walls are filthy. Hair all throughout the blanket. Open electrical outlet....could seriously harm a child. I can hardly even justify one star. This seems to be a hotel where people live. Couldn't understand one word the desk clerk was saying.

• Stayed: April 2015, travelled with family
5  Thank WLuanne
magnusonhotels, Manager at Magnuson Hotel Nashville North, responded to this reviewResponded 4 May 2015

Hello, we appreciate you taking the time to provide us with this feedback on your recent stay with us. It is these reviews that help us to be sure that the standards which we wish to maintain are upheld. We have addressed all the issues and located the problems listed in the pictures. We have contractors hired to correct the issues and bring everything up to the appropriate standards we want in place. We hope that the next time you are in our area you will choose to stay at the Magnuson Hotel Nashville North, we think you will be pleased.
Management

Reviewed 28 March 2015 via mobile

Reserved online.
Get here, nothing like the pictures!
Lady at the front desk asked a million questions even though we already entered it all online. Gave us the keys then when we came back down because our door wouldn't open. She said we needed to pay more money because our 12 and 13 yr old didn't look like kids. Ummm... excuse us for having tall kids. She then said no just forget it no room for us after we already paid. We ended up paying an additional $100 because we weren't getting a refund. We get in the room, it's not bad on the inside (up to date tv, microwave and fridge) but one one shampoo and 2 towels. We went down, because our phone had no buttons on it to dial, and asked for more. We were told they were full and there was no extras of anything. We made due, luckily there was a Walmart a mile away. Breakfast was ok nothing like was listed online though. We spent the next day in the city, came back and our door was cracked open. Nothing stolen but we went down to inform them she said "I don't know what to tell you I wasn't in there you need to keep your door closed" Instead of yelling again I just walked out. There was no use she obviously wasn't going to do anything.

So even if you're desperate I'd look for somewhere else!

Stayed: March 2015, travelled with family
7  Thank Kristen L
Reviewed 14 March 2015 via mobile

I will never stay at this hotel again...there was blood on the sheet...wake up looking forward to a hot shower and had no hot water...tried to tell the lady at the front desk and she pretty much called us a liar...I do not want to give it any stars

Stayed: March 2015, travelled as a couple