“Always great”
Review of Chick-fil-A

Chick-fil-A
Ranked #7 of 108 Restaurants in Germantown
Reviewed 21 February 2018 via mobile

I’m not a meat eater but even I love ChickFilA! This is the most wonderful place to eat...ALWAYS friendly, fast & clean. When the weather is nice, kids & I like to bike there & get a milkshake. My kids usually get chicken sandwich or nuggets. I love sweet potato fries when they have them. I’ve had the kale side before & it was really tasty. My daughter did have Mac & cheese in a kids meal in a Nashville area Chick-fil-A. Wish this location would get that option too since she’s leaning toward being a vegetarian. Great place to eat!

Reviewed 19 February 2018 via mobile

I love this place! I’ve tried several options, but my favorite it the original chicken sandwich. So good!! Staff are always super friendly and efficient.

Reviewed 19 November 2017 via mobile

Stopped by for their very good ckin salad sandwiches which they stopped serving. Didn't ask why,mayb because everyone loves their ckin nuggets. Service always good,employees are happy.

Reviewed 8 November 2017

Restaurant has a crazy drive through, but served hot food fast. Nine dollars for chicken tenders. Wow!

Reviewed 10 October 2017 via mobile

Chick-fil-A is my routine breakfast destination. Everything you read about the quality and tastiness of CFA is true. Every meal there has been a satisfying meal. The staff is well-trained and very customer friendly. The inside is always tidy and the general sanitation is good. Ordering is efficient—let them know if you are dining in or taking out, id the meal (or entree), state your drink, give you name and then pay. Sometimes there is a wait for the food but when that occurs, it will be brought to your table. Wandering employees are available on a sporadic basis to refill drinks or help in other ways. Drive-thru always seems backed up, especially at peak meal times, which is why I prefer to order inside. Free wifi is offered and is speedy and reliable. I’m a fan of CFA.

Been to Chick-fil-A? Share your experiences!