“Friends Gather Here”

Cuisines: American, Southwestern, Barbecue, Mexican
Good for: Child-friendly, Bar Scene, Groups
Good for: Child-friendly, Bar Scene, Groups
Reviewed 13 October 2017

Food is consistently good and of the Chili's quality. Service is good and always friendly even when a large group.

Reviewed 4 October 2017

A group of six friends went there. The two for $35 meal is a wonderful value .. Two drinks and dinner and sides

Reviewed 25 September 2017 via mobile

We enjoyed a burger and the mango grilled chicken. Our waiter was nice and very professional. The food took a little longer to arrive than expected but was worth the wait. Good chips & salsa.

Reviewed 21 September 2017 via mobile

Server took drink orders and meal selection at the same time. Drinks were served quickly. Took 20 minutes to receive our meals. I ordered sliders with signature sauce instead of ranch. No choice of cheese, only available cheese was American. Was served with ranch. Sent back. The kitchen staff scraped off the ranch and put maybe 1/4 tsp sauce on each. Returned luke-warm 10 minutes later. Four of our six soft drinks weren't refilled without request. I expect better for a $85 bill.

Reviewed 2 September 2017 via mobile

Chili's has been a fixture in Germantown for as long as I can remember. Used to have a line out the door till the competition grew around them.

Chili's makes a delicious Quesadilla Explosion Salad, which fills me up. I consider it to be my Fave Summer App, & Beef & Cheese Nachos a Winter App.

I was not pleased with Server Erica. With only 2 Customers @ 4:30pm, she was very relaxed. Came over several minutes after she watched me be seated, then hovered while I read the Cocktail Menu, until I said "Give me 2 minutes."

She returned in 14 minutes, "Sorry, I went to the back to get change & got to talking to the Manager," like that was an automatic excuse. 8 more minutes till my Tito's Punch arrived.

My Salad came in 10 minutes, perfect as I was not in a big hurry, but hoping to get out of Rush Hour Traffic & on to the Game shortly.

I said "I would like another drink in a few." She said "OK just let me know" & disappeared for another 15. My request is usually interpreted as saving the Server another trip to my table, & implies "Put my drink order in," as an early drink is not likely to melt in air conditioning.

A group of loud women who may have already sucked a few down, arrived by 1s & 2s & sat @ tables next to mine. Erica re-appeared, "Hey Girl" & they proceeded to chat. "I'll have my usual . . ."

This is Why people dislike dining solo. Miss Manners would not approve, but I actually held up my empty glass & waved it. Had she brought my drink out after theirs, I was prepared to comment. But it came out WITH theirs.

And, of all the nerve, after she swiped my card in the iPad on the table, swung it to me after pre-setting the Tip to 20%!!! I gave it a whirl backward as she was 2' away staring, it only went back to 17% so I let it be.