“Fresh & Flavorful, but Pricey”
Review of Panera Bread

Panera Bread
Ranked #39 of 106 Restaurants in Germantown
Description: From focusing on quality, clean ingredients to serving our food to you in a warm and welcoming environment, Panera Bread is committed to being an ally to our guests. That means crafting a menu of soups, salads and sandwiches that we are proud to feed our families. You don’t have to compromise to eat well. Whether you want to come in and enjoy a coffee and our complimentary Wi-Fi , or order online using Rapid Pick-Up so you can grab something quickly, Panera Bread Germantown is here with warmth and welcome. Panera Bread. Food as it should be.
Reviewed 16 October 2017 via mobile

Panera Bread's Pricepoint appeals to Adults who eschew Fast-Food outlets. Fresh high-quality ingredients, well-trained Employees, & a clean attractive Dining Room are definite draws.

My favorite Sandwiches::

Roasted Turkey Avocado BLT ($9.19)

Napa Almond Chicken Salad ($7.49)

The Italian ($8.79)

I'm always observant of Cleanliness, & I'm sorry to say that today it seemed that both sets of Beverage Stations had not been cleaned & sanitized in hours. I say "hours" because rarely do I see kids in Panera who could make such a mess in a short time. Adults are usually careful about spills, & some Moms will even grab napkins & wipe them up out of habit.

I didn't take pics, because this is rare for a Panera.

Reviewed 11 April 2017

I love to eat healthily. So I am impressed with both Panera's healthy options, as well as their commitment to clean ingredients. So I want to love it, but every time I have eaten there, I have left hungry, and been frustrated by the fact that I would be happy to pay what I just paid for my salad, but need for it to be twice its size to justify the price. I wonder if others have the same opinion; if so, Panera might listen and make some modifications, and then I'd be glad to go back. Otherwise, I've given them enough chances.

Reviewed 2 March 2017

I feel like Panera used to have a better quality of food. They are still "Goog" but not fabulous. The fireplace is never on like it used to be so the ambiance isn't as cozy.

Reviewed 11 November 2016

I don't eat here too often even though I like just about everything on the menu. It's too expensive for a sandwich shop. I tend to come here more in the winter for a soup and sandwich combo. I also like the free-standing fireplace. It's also in a convenient location.

Reviewed 10 September 2016 via mobile

Could not get order correct over three try and I just gave up, it wasn't that hard she seemed to be somewhere else in her head and got flustered when I ask for correct order. Acted like I should have just stayed quite and ate what she order, not what I ordered.