“Not Great Taste and Flavors Anynore”
Review of Asian Eatery

Asian Eatery
Ranked #20 of 106 Restaurants in Germantown
Cuisines: Asian
Description: Asian Eatery features a savory fusion of Vietnamese, Chinese, and Thai cuisine in Germantown, TN. We have delectable favorites including noodle soups, general tso chicken, sesame chicken, pad Thai noodles, and much more. We take care to combine palatable Asian flavors in order to give you a memorable experience. At Asian Eatery, we have created a relaxing atmosphere for you to enjoy a quiet meal with friends or family. We look forward to meeting you and serving you a delicious and refined Asian meal.
Reviewed 26 July 2018 via mobile

I visited this place for a client meeting. I always order Singapore Noodle as it use to be great flavors and taste. The dish was not warm and it was missing the usual flavors. I had ordered for extra spicy but it was not. They need to go back to the old flavors as everyone goes there for flavors and taste.

Reviewed 23 April 2018 via mobile

Our family ate here on Sunday evening with two toddlers in tow. We waited 55 minutes for our food after ordering. The food was very good but the toddlers were melting down by the time it arrived, so much so that it was difficult to enjoy the meal. Even if we had been just adults the wait was way too long. Good food. Maybe call ahead and carry out. Although we saw a guy that had done that and had to wait for over 20 minutes past his pick up time to get his food. Slow kitchen.

Reviewed 10 April 2018

We are regulars at Asian Eatery because food is always fresh and delicious, staff is always helpful and friendly, and the kitchen is consistent and outstanding.

Reviewed 28 September 2017

I have been frequenting Asian Eatery for a very long time. It is my go-to place for business lunches, with family or with guests in Memphis. The ambiance is pleasant, somewhat informal and the female staff is always friendly and helpful. The restaurant has two sides and one (to the left as you enter) also has a tv usually tuned to sports. Asian Eatery is good for lunch or dinner and is now open seven days a week, I read on a door sign posted this very day. Free wifi is available and is reliable. It has a luncheon special or one can order from the menu as well. I always order one to the Thai soups and substitute brown rice for the noodles that normally come with it. It is addictive--my buddies and I call it "crack soup" because of our craving for it from time to time. The appetizers are delicious and the sauces served with them are very tasty. The spring roll is a standard selection for me--large and fresh; not fried. I have selected other items off of the menu, and without fail, I have been satisfied with taste, portions and quality. I do not think you will be unhappy if you elect to visit Asian Eatery.

Reviewed 11 April 2017

My lunch buddies introduced me to a new spot they call 'the soup place'.. I didn't expect an Asian place,but after having the Devils Nest, I'm hooked ! A huge bowl of spicy steaming soup packed full of noodles,veggies and chicken filled dumplings. I've also had the Tom yum and Tom is soups,just as good. They also have a regular menu of Asian non-soup dishes,all of which I've enjoyed so far.The waitresses are friendly and know their menu as well as their regulars,we have regular running jokes nowadays. Always enjoyable.I've then prepare special vegetarian dishes for customers too.

1  Thank pae_cyberdude
Holly T, Owner at Asian Eatery, responded to this reviewResponded 13 April 2017

I love that your lunch buddies call us 'the soup place' and it's great to know you loved everything from our Devils Nest to the Tom Yum. I hope that means we'll be seeing y'all again!

Until then,