“My Favorite Local Restaurant”
Review of Asian Eatery

Asian Eatery
Ranked #20 of 108 Restaurants in Germantown
Cuisines: Asian
Description: Asian Eatery features a savory fusion of Vietnamese, Chinese, and Thai cuisine in Germantown, TN. We have delectable favorites including noodle soups, general tso chicken, sesame chicken, pad Thai noodles, and much more. We take care to combine palatable Asian flavors in order to give you a memorable experience. At Asian Eatery, we have created a relaxing atmosphere for you to enjoy a quiet meal with friends or family. We look forward to meeting you and serving you a delicious and refined Asian meal.
Reviewed 28 September 2017

I have been frequenting Asian Eatery for a very long time. It is my go-to place for business lunches, with family or with guests in Memphis. The ambiance is pleasant, somewhat informal and the female staff is always friendly and helpful. The restaurant has two sides and one (to the left as you enter) also has a tv usually tuned to sports. Asian Eatery is good for lunch or dinner and is now open seven days a week, I read on a door sign posted this very day. Free wifi is available and is reliable. It has a luncheon special or one can order from the menu as well. I always order one to the Thai soups and substitute brown rice for the noodles that normally come with it. It is addictive--my buddies and I call it "crack soup" because of our craving for it from time to time. The appetizers are delicious and the sauces served with them are very tasty. The spring roll is a standard selection for me--large and fresh; not fried. I have selected other items off of the menu, and without fail, I have been satisfied with taste, portions and quality. I do not think you will be unhappy if you elect to visit Asian Eatery.

Reviewed 11 April 2017

My lunch buddies introduced me to a new spot they call 'the soup place'.. I didn't expect an Asian place,but after having the Devils Nest, I'm hooked ! A huge bowl of spicy steaming soup packed full of noodles,veggies and chicken filled dumplings. I've also had the Tom yum and Tom is soups,just as good. They also have a regular menu of Asian non-soup dishes,all of which I've enjoyed so far.The waitresses are friendly and know their menu as well as their regulars,we have regular running jokes nowadays. Always enjoyable.I've then prepare special vegetarian dishes for customers too.

1  Thank pae_cyberdude
Holly T, Owner at Asian Eatery, responded to this reviewResponded 13 April 2017

I love that your lunch buddies call us 'the soup place' and it's great to know you loved everything from our Devils Nest to the Tom Yum. I hope that means we'll be seeing y'all again!

Until then,

Reviewed 9 April 2017 via mobile

Food is great and reasonably priced with most dishes in and around 10$ per dish. Love the pad Thai and egg drop soup

Holly T, Owner at Asian Eatery, responded to this reviewResponded 11 April 2017

I'm so glad you enjoyed our pad Thai and egg drop soup, and I hope that means we'll be seeing you again.

Thanks!

Reviewed 13 February 2017 via mobile

It's one thing to experience bad service and another to be discriminated. Our server didn't care to greet us, or smile, or refill our drinks. However, every time she went to the customers on the table in front of us, she smiled, asked them if they needed anything and refilled their drinks. She had a negative attitude from the moment she seated us down. We weren't rude or anything, just a decent couple wanting to eat a good dinner on a Sunday evening. I'm sad to be treated this way and won't be eating here again. Too bad, we had heard some good reviews about the food here. But if you can't respect your customers, it's unfortunate and we won't be eating at your restaurant ever again.

Holly T, Owner at Asian Eatery, responded to this reviewResponded 15 February 2017

I know I just addressed this on a different platform, Misbah, but I wanted to reach out here just in case. This is obviously concerning, especially since we love the community we're in and welcome all. It's really disappointing to hear your server was less than friendly, but please know it wasn't intentional. I do appreciate the feedback, though, and will be sure to reiterate it to the team.

All in all, I really do hope you and your partner will be by again so that we can show you the service that we're known for and that you both deserve.

All my best,

Reviewed 13 February 2017 via mobile

Best Chinese in Germantown EASY and maybe all of the midsouth. Very fast with takeout orders. Everything on the menu is great.

Saying we're the best place for Chinese food speaks volumes, Glenn, and I'm thrilled that you've always enjoyed a meal here! I really can't wait to have you by again.

Thanks, and until then!