“Hot and Ready”

Little Caesars
Ranked #225 of 403 Restaurants in Franklin
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 18 August 2016

Fast and Friendly, the staff has had my inexpensive pizza ready and waiting for me every time I've stopped by. Crazy bread is very good here as well.

Reviewed 24 July 2016

I had a horrible experience with the manager, she had a child in the kitchen and provided very little management. They did not have my pizza ready even after I ordered it 30 minutes before I came to pick it up.

I would not recommend this facility!!!

1  Thank wrlbennett
Reviewed 3 June 2016 via mobile

I love the crazy bread! Fast and always great. I also love the wings....the barbq has a great flavor. Always good customer service, especially by a guy named John.

Reviewed 19 May 2016

Not the best pie out there but the $5 fresh and ready is nice when you have a taste for pizza and want it quick and cheap. Their crazy bread is still the best out there.

Reviewed 14 May 2016

It you want a Pizza in a hurry Little Caesars is the spot. We like their Pepperoni and an order of Cheesy Bread. If the coins are tight and you want good eats with friendly service pick L C.

Been to Little Caesars? Share your experiences!