“Very Secluded”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
master bedroom
view from stream
creek
nearby Natchez trace Parkway
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
phorn6234...
“Dickens Festival Weekend”
Reviewed 9 February 2017 for a stay in December 2016

The cabin was very spacious and comfortable beds . We felt that it was isolated and it set directly on the road. We had no cell service and the wifi password didn't work. There was animal hair throughout the place . We also were not informed of the detour on the Natchez Trace.

Management Response
15 Feb 2017
Hi Pat

I'm sorry you didn't have an excelent experience, I'm a bit puzzled though, you were left two telephone numbers of which one is my personal cell phone and the other is the care takers, I or my care taker ever received a phone call from you to possibly resolve the wifi issue which I was there prior to your stay and left it working just fine, as a matter of fact while there I upgraded to a better router and again just came from there and you may receive and send texts, sometimes a simple call could have gotten you a fast restoration of your wi-fi and about the pet hair again I was there prior did not take a pet, but had you called I would have made sure it was corrected, I take pride in my home being spot less. Thank you for your concerns, although I can't stress enough a simple phone call, Alva Suarez
bnj2016
Chattanooga, Tennessee
“Very Secluded”
Reviewed 11 March 2016 for a stay in March 2016
people found this review helpful

We thoroughly enjoyed staying here and the hosts were very nice and accommodating. My only complaint is the distance from Franklin. It is a little over an hours drive and to do that each day took a lot out of our schedule. However, we really enjoyed the little house. For a secluded get away, it is perfect.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The seclusion
Liked least: The distance from Franklin and/or Nashville
Travelling group: Teenagers
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children People with pets
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing