“Not as good since changing their recipe.”
Review of Domino's Pizza

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Domino's Pizza
Ranked #249 of 402 Restaurants in Franklin
Reviewed 11 August 2016

Domino's used to be one of my favorite chain pizza take outs. However, a while back they decided to change their recipe. The first time I tried one with the new recipe, I knew I would not be back. Others may like it but I personally think it was not a change for the good. I haven't been back since.

Reviewed 22 July 2016

The Dominos pizza has improved very much. There delivery is on time. They are always accurate on our orders as far as our family has experienced.

Reviewed 29 July 2015

Dominos has moved to Downs Boulevard in a brand new building. You should visit them in their new location.

Reviewed 29 December 2014

If you're just looking for a cheap pizza, then Domino's is good for you. I was visiting a friend and he ordered from Domino's. I think he said he paid $22 (including tax) for 3 deep dish pizzas. There was virtually no sauce and the cheese was spread extremely thin. The cheese had this weird consistency like that of plastic or something. It was very tough and stretchy. Very light on the toppings, too. The upside: at just over $6 per pizza, it won't break your budget.

Been to Domino's Pizza? Share your experiences!