“Nice little place beside Fieldstone Farms”
Review of Bricks Cafe

Bricks Cafe
Ranked #65 of 403 Restaurants in Franklin
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 7 December 2017

Wow, I live so close to this restaurant and just visited it a week or two ago.
It's in a little strip of stores next to the grocery store so I wasn't expecting much.
However, the atmosphere is fairly quaint and quiet and the food was really good.
They have a good variety for such a small place. I had pizza and my wife had some type of chicken pasta.
I'll have to eat here more often!

Reviewed 14 October 2017 via mobile

Bricks Cafe features a nice atmosphere - brick oven with a fire going, pleasant artwork and comfortable feel. The food is also excellent. My mother enjoyed a Mexican dish, and I enjoyed a shrimp and pasta dish. Very satisfied and plan to return on a future visit to Franklin!

Reviewed 11 August 2017 via mobile

We enjoy Brick's Cafe for an evening meal when we just want to get out of the house for a while. It's close to where we live, service is good, friendly staff, usually off menu specials.

Reviewed 28 March 2017 via mobile

Great restaurant at moderate to moderately high prices. Locally owned and operated. Good wait staff. My favorite cheeseburger.

Reviewed 22 February 2017 via mobile

Saturday afternoon was just the perfect time to vist. The place was moderately crowded, no waiting and delicious food.
Their pizza's are bursting out with fresh flavours. We tried a veg and a chicken pizza and both were delicious. Kids meal was disappointing though, it was a plain boiled pasta with some meatballs on the side. The meat balls could have been a bit better too...
Overall i will go again, but not order a kids meal, will rather order from mains and get the leftovers to go.

Been to Bricks Cafe? Share your experiences!