“Best Place for Brunch”

McConnell House
Ranked #151 of 403 Restaurants in Franklin
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 7 March 2017

I think they only open for Easter, Mother's Day etc but they serve one of the best buffet brunches I've ever had. Carving station, dessert station, eggs, even a bacon station last time we were there. Service is great and mimosa's are awesome! Treat yourself, you won't regret it.

Reviewed 11 December 2016

We love this location for Mother's Day Brunch. There is something for everyone on the menu. Casual dress is welcome or I'd not go.

Reviewed 4 November 2016

Our wedding reception was held at the McConnell House in June 2016, and it was everything we could have ever dreamed of and more. First of all, the building is gorgeous. It barely needs any decor added because it is beautiful on its own. Secondly, the food was phenomenal. People raved on and on about how delicious and unique the food was. Lastly, the staff was wonderful! Every step of the planning process was made simple with the McConnell House staff! They were amazing. I cannot wait to go back for one of their cooking demonstrations. Such a special place with special people!

Reviewed 23 October 2016 via mobile

Just came for a destination wedding. Great setting in the old jail. But the three levels were difficult for grandma to navigate.

Food was good, nothing fancy & served family style. The bar was rather limited. Could not get a Manhattan because they did not have vermouth.

But the staff was above & beyond for the event. Great job

Reviewed 9 August 2015 via mobile

We attended a wedding and reception at the McConnell House last night. It may be the best time I have ever had at a wedding! The atmosphere was fascinating and the food outstanding. I only wish I didn't live two hours away so I could Come more often.

Been to McConnell House? Share your experiences!