Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Cool Springs, TN
Hampton.com
USD 305
USD 187
Homewood
Drury Plaza Hotel Nashville Franklin(Franklin)(Great Value!)
USD 153
GardenInn.com
USD 178
Hampton.com
USD 128
USD 211
Home2.com
Aloft Nashville - Cool Springs(Franklin)(Great Value!)
USD 139
USD 125
Orbitz.com
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 159/night.

Courtyard
Savings alert! 24% below average rates

The price you found is 24% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 184/night.

USD 158
Residence Inn
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 188/night.

All reviewsharley dealershiproom was cleanwater pressureking suitewould definitely stay here againindoor poolbreakfast areacool springs galleriaone night stayhotel is locatedhot breakfaststaff was friendlyparking lotyogurteasy accessfree breakfastmall
Reviewed 8 April 2018 via mobile

This is a beautiful updated property located in Franklin off of cool springs/ mall area/across the street from Johnathons Grill...there are 2 in the area so be mindful if making a reservation...Breakfast was plentiful,brand new carpet,quiet room...front desk staff Eric went above and beyond to make our stay enjoyable and comfortable...his dining recommendations were on point...they have concessions available for purchase at the front of the lobby ice cream,snacks,soda,etc..The breakfast area was modern and bright and they have real plates and silverware not paper which I hate....they offered fresh baked cookies upon checking in which we did not partake but I thought was a nice touch! I will definitely return to this hotel if in the area!

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 7 April 2018

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Country Inns & Suites By Radisson
CountryInnCOOL, Director of Sales at Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Cool Springs, TN, responded to this reviewResponded 9 April 2018

Reviewed 16 March 2018

We stayed at this hotel for 3 nights. One of the reasons that we booked here was that they listed that they had a hot breakfast. We went every morning at least an hour and a half before it shut down. They were repeatedly out of the main items. I politely asked if they were going to restock and was assured they would. They did not, however, in the mean time the lady working in the breakfast area was making food for other employees and handing out the back entrance. When I brought it to the attention of the receptionist (at check out) (Susan) she told me that I should have come to her to refill the items if I was unhappy. Why would I ask the receptionist to do the breakfast attendants job? Also, my son went to get a cot, was not told at the time they charge for it. Later in the day he ran into the guy that gave it to him and he said, "by the way, the cot is $10". No big deal, we thought it was $10 for our stay. When we got the bill, they charged us $30. On a side note, the entire 3rd floor smelled like marijuana. Apparently they don't enforce the non-smoking rule. Another downside, the maids were trying to get in the room at 8:15 every morning and I asked if they could come back later two of the mornings and she just said, "do you want me to just give you towels". NO! I want the housekeeping that I pay for! Terrible customer service. Susan claimed that I apparently wanted them to "throw money" at me. Never once did I mention they giving me any money. Never again.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
CountryInnCOOL, Director of Sales at Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Cool Springs, TN, responded to this reviewResponded 18 March 2018

Dear Jenn9255,

Thank you for reaching out to us.

We regret you were not satisfied with your stay. We strive to provide a satisfying and comfortable stay for you and your family, and regret that was not your impression.

In regard to your concerns brought up and as discussed with you on the phone and at check out, we do provide a complimentary breakfast and strive to ensure it is restocked in a timely manner. Management staff oversees this and is present in the breakfast area, did so on the mornings your family had breakfast with us. We do experience busier moments during prime hours of breakfast and work diligently to keep things supplied. We regret this was not satisfying to you.

We do offer rollaways when available, and were happy to provide your son with one and confirmed it was $10 per day. You can also find this service/fee documented in your room directory as well. The staff verified this was done.

We are a smoke free Hotel. If a guest has violated that, we are on top of it. Not only is it a violation, it is and offense to us and our guests. We charge $250 for this violation when we are able to catch it and we encourage anyone to report it.

If you are unsatisfied with your stay in any way, we want you to let the front desk staff know. We are here to help.

Thank you for reaching out and we do apologize you didn't have a better experience with us. We look forward to perhaps earning your trust in the future.

Susan_Sales Dept

Reviewed 10 March 2018

The hotel was nice and clean. Great location, the Cool Springs Mall next door and a variety of restaurants close by. Nice breakfast area with some hot food options. Friendly staff. We visited the Belle Meade Plantation, would highly recommend.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 5 March 2018 via mobile

This hotel was very nice. Check in was smooth as we had called ahead. We asked for 1st floor and received it. Room was clean and comfortable. The room did have a microwave and refrigerator. I would recommend this hotel.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple