“Great tour of Franklin!”
Review of Hello Trolley

Hello Trolley
Ranked #6 of 7 Tours in Franklin
Reviewed 28 July 2017

Even though we've lived here for 26 years and hadn't done anything like this, we went because we had a relative visiting who loves these things. The tour was great, the tour leader was great. The air conditioning on the bus could have been better, maybe serve riders with at least a cold bottle of water. But overall it was very nice.

Reviewed 28 July 2017

My wife, Sharon Lynn, and I are huge historical buffs, particularly Civil War! Both of our great great great grand parents fought on both sides.The tour guide knew a whole lot of interesting stories and facts about the town and was very entertaining. We covered more places than I anticipated and there was no hurry. The trolley comes and picks you right up and it's air conditioned and roomy which is important for us because we both are older folks and not as skinny as we use to be. Haha! My only complaint was there weren't no snacks on the hour and fifteen minute ride. Sharon Lynn has Type 2 diabetes and she needs to eat something fairly regular, lucky she had a Reese's cup or two in her purse. I think this is a great way to see a pretty southern town if you just have a few hours to kill. They tell you were all the good antiques are, which historical places are worth stopping in and who has the best food! I'd recommend this for anyone really.

Reviewed 28 July 2017

A must ! Loved learning the history of Franklin while riding in the adorable trolley. I plan to bring all my out of town visitors on this !

1  Thank BUgirl98
Reviewed 28 July 2017

I definitely would recommend this tour. The trolley was really cute, the guides were courteous and knowledgeable, and the sites visited were interesting. We had a great time.