“Delicious ”
Review of Wild Ginger

Wild Ginger
Reserve with OpenTable
Wild Ginger is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #12 of 393 Restaurants in Franklin
Price range: USD 12 - USD 40
Cuisines: Sushi
Good for: Business meetings, Romantic
Description: Wild Ginger is a refreshingly distinct fine dining experience located at the heart of Cool Springs-featuring an eclectic blend of Pan-Asian, South American, and Western cuisine in the Pacific Rim style-with succulent selections for all palates, including the popular miso seabass, braised short rib, and a wide array of signature maki and tapas. Though restaurants categorized as "fusion" are mostly located in trendy metropolitan areas like Miami and Manhattan, Wild Ginger is the first and only of its kind in Middle Tennessee. This family-owned and operated restaurant's perpetually growing popularity and devoted regular clientele make it essential for us to not just continually reinvent our menu, but more importantly, the entire dining experience. Wild Ginger is the perfect destination for a business lunch, romantic evening, or relaxing dinner with family and friends.
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

This is first time we visited “Wild Ginger.” We ate in the bar because it was a special place with large tables, gold padded chairs and candles. Our meals were delicious and the service was excellent. We will be going back again and again.

Reviewed 15 March 2018

The food here is great! The service is wonderful as well. I don't think you can choose a wrong meal unless you have an allergy to something.

Reviewed 14 March 2018 via mobile

My husband and I got a to-go order so we shared the Mongolian beef and it was excellent! We also got sushi and it was good. Overall it was a very good supper!

Reviewed 10 March 2018

We had a very good meal at the Wild Ginger in Franklin. We were down for some Vanderbilt procedures, and tried to make the trip fun (and were successful). I'll admit I found the Wild Ginger menu a bit daunting at first. Just so many options, and I'm not that familiar with the terminology. We decided to start with The Mexican--avocado, cucumber, jalapeno, tuna, and yellow tail. Really, really good, very fresh tasting and quite filling. Next we ordered the Bombay Calamari and the Singapore Crispy Grouper, with Quinoa. The Calamari sounded intriguing, seasoned with tumeric, and a mango chili sauce. It did not work as well for us. Good but not as unique as I had hoped. The Grouper was excellent. The veggies served with it were as good as the Grouper.

Reviewed 9 March 2018 via mobile

I had been once for dinner. This past week I went in for lunch.
I had the fish tacos. Okay.... yay! Yummy. Not oily. Huge portions of food. Lots of flavor.
The plate was very colorful. The hostess was very nice and smiled.

The bartender was spot on with all her recommendations. My wine was super. Tye cocktail list had fun drinks on it.

I wish the bar was facing out side. I would get rid of the booths. Open it up.

Been to Wild Ginger? Share your experiences!