See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 19 April 2018

Best Value Inns are at the low end of the hotel industry. At $75 a night, you get what you pay for. We were arriving late and leaving early in the morning so did not need amenities, just a clean place to sleep. The hotel fit the bill. I would not, however, stay here if I were coming for a weekend, vacation, family gathering, etc.

Our bathroom, shower, and bed were clean. Our non-smoking room did not smell.
Staff was friendly. Other than that, maintenance is spotty. You might have a slow drain, water pressure fluctuates, When paint has to be patched, a close color is good enough, the carpet might have a rip, the furniture might be mismatched, and the breakfast area might be dirty. We grabbed cold cereal and were on our way.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 3 January 2018 via mobile

Beware this hotel has bed bugs we stayed there the first night seen the bed bugs told the lady she said well we just sprayed that brings bugs out was very rude she switched our room woke up the next day they had mattress out side never said anything else acted like nothing happened in will never stay at a Americans best agaim

Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Tinaandmarty D
HARSH N, Manager at Americas Best Value Inn Franklin/Spring Hill, responded to this reviewResponded 14 March 2018

Dear TInaandmarty D,

On behalf of the staff and management, I would like to personally apologize for the bed bug issues you had experienced during your stay. As you know, bed bugs are a major concern nationwide. We do our best to provide each guest with an enjoyable experience. We do have licensed company which routinely treats our rooms. We will be sure to address this issue with our staff on the way the situation was handled so that future guests are not affected. I am sorry that we could not meet your expectations.

Regards,
Harsh-Manager
Americas Best Value Inn-Franklin, TN

Reviewed 4 December 2017

Very quiet and the room was clean. Quiet is a huge issue for us, so we would absolutely go back. Unfortunately, the breakfast was not great, there was no coffee pot in the room (but did have refrigerator and microwave) and the maid knocked on the door to clean when the do not disturb sign was out.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 18 October 2017 via mobile

I made the reservation because I needed a cheaper one night stay as I was traveling through.

Check in was interesting - original room was smoking (they still have that?) and after saying I didn’t smoke, I waited for another room to be ready. Not a huge fan of them scanning your license and credit card, especially since there are so many security breaches and identity theft issues. Can’t recall the last time a hotel scanned identification. Sure, check it to make sure it matches, but I don’t know why you’d need a copy of it.

Opening the door to the room gave me a little bit of the creeps. The rug is dated and very very worn and in need of replacement. The bathroom, as you can tell, was also in need of replacement (and had hair in the corner, next to the toilet), and had an exposed electrical outlet. The air conditioning was on but didn’t really blow cold air.

The old Howard Johnson’s telephone in the room was blinking and didn’t stop and yet I had no messages.

I can’t say anything about the breakfast as I was kind of disgusted by the room, and had no alternatives, that I just ate at the Cracker Barrel down the street.

WiFi didn’t seem to work well - whether it was when I got there or late at night. It connected but was very slow and then stopped working. Turned on tethering on my phone and all was well.

It’s not a Marriott or Hilton or any of the other middle of the road hotels, so don’t expect it to be (and I didn’t), but I did expect a hotel that looked and felt cleaner than it was.

Nice folks, but I wouldn’t return.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 23 September 2017

I recently stayed here, Sept. 20 & 21 2017. When I checked the reviews of this Inn, I ignored the 1s and the 5s because I often find these unrealistic and unreliable. I should have read the 1s and so should you. All I expected was a clean room, a comfortable bed, and decent wi-fi. I only got one, a comfortable bed. While the room looked clean, the bathroom was another issue. Tiles broken and loose, they had redone the grab handles in the shower, moving them and covering up the old mounting holes looked like a 4 year old did the work. And then I found bag of trash and wet towels in the bottom drawer of the entertainment center. The wi-fi was a joke. The bed was comfortable. I would give it a 1 rating but I didn't just in case others, like myself, focus on the 2, 3, and 4s. Stay away from this place if you expect clean and a good wi-fi. But if you just want a comfortable bed, it will do.

Room Tip: Wi-Fi doesn't work most of the time
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business

Dear Randy B,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. I am sorry to hear that you did not receive the qualify that you should expect. We do our best to provide each of our guests with a clean room at affordable prices. We will be sure to address the maintenance and housekeeping issues with our staff to improve the overall experience of our future guests. We hope that you stay with us again or at another one of our locations across the Country.

Regards,