“Dry Ribs”

Taste of Dandridge
Ranked #2 of 48 Restaurants in Dandridge
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

The service at Taste of Dandridge was outstanding! The food just ok. We started with some fried cheese bites. The bites had to much batter and was over cooked. For the main course I had the ribs. The ribs looked great and had a good smoked taste but was dry. If I had to guess the ribs had the texture of being cooked the day before and warmed up in a microwave. I am sure they would have been much better fresh. What was good was the BBQ sauce, salad, home made ranch, French onion soup and the fresh yeast rolls.

Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

Food was okay. French onion soup was thin with few onions and very little cheese. Fried catfish was good with light batter and was very tender. My wife did enjoy the pulled pork stuffed mushrooms.
Don't think we would go back again though.

Reviewed 1 April 2018

We stopped in here to get some BBQ. We were not disappointed. They have a good location and serve a good dinner. I would definitely come back. Service was excellent as well.

1  Thank Shadw20
Reviewed 22 March 2018

Local place so we wanted to try it. Hamburger was big with good flavor but I didn't care for the french fries, my wife had the buffalo chicken sandwich and said it was just okay and she didn't like the fries either. My son had the Santa Fe Chicken sandwich with a baked potato and said it was okay but his baked potato was good. We expected better so we were a little disappointed. We won't be back

Reviewed 21 March 2018

Food is very average seems to be a local spot staff is very friendly. Sign says everything is made from scratch, might be true but the salad was almost frozen and the entree lacked flavor I don't even remember what I had I think it was chicken parm

Been to Taste of Dandridge? Share your experiences!