If it wasn't for Groupon I would have never heard of this place. I have some mixed feelings about different areas of Mountain Harbor. Let me start with the positives.
1. The Staff go above and beyond to serve you and make you feel welcome
2. The free sunset cruises are a great treat. Greg is very knowledgeable.
3. The suites are large and comfortable
4. The candle light dessert is great
The few things that kept me from giving it 5 stars
1. The towels and linens are old and need to be replaced. Most of the towels and hand towels are off colored and have stains. The sheets and pillow cases looked the same. The day we left we noticed some old blood stains on the sheets and pillow cases. Would have said something to management if had noticed earlier.
2. The breakfast lacked if you ask me for a top 10 B&B in America. The same thing each morning needs to be changed up. The powdered eggs and quick mix gravy
If it wasn't for the awesome staff I would have gave Mountain Harbor 3 stars. I was just expecting more from a Top 10 B&B in America. With a few changes, which I named above this place is a 5 star! More
- Free Wifi
- Free Parking