“Pleasant Surprise”

Old Town Hall & Cafe
Ranked #3 of 43 Restaurants in Covington
Reviewed 27 July 2017

Very charming atmosphere, good food and extremely efficient and personable staff. The southern hospitality was outstanding. They had the best iced tea I have ever tasted. My entire family was well satisfied and we will return in the future.

Reviewed 11 July 2017 via mobile

We had pur family lunch get-together here for 16 people. The food was good. I had the chicken salad sandwich. I think if I was eating here again, I would have just gotten the chicken salad on lettuce because bread was just plain white bread. The bread pudding was good which was my dessert. Our group pretty much had the restaurant to ourselves.

Reviewed 1 July 2017 via mobile

I love this place, and I stop by anytime I'm visiting Covington. The salads are tasty, and the deserts are always delicious! Really friendly service.

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 16 November 2016 via mobile

The food was good, but the restaurant had dirty dishes on a lot of tables and it was hard to find a clean table. On bus boy, was very lazy and was just stalling doing his work.

Reviewed 4 November 2016

Had a fabulous chicken salad sandwich and Italian vegetable soup here. Fresh and clean and good! If you're in Covington, this is a must try! Lovely spot!