“The Wing Basket was worth the time”
Review of The Wing Basket

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
The Wing Basket
Ranked #18 of 42 Restaurants in Covington
Reviewed 11 April 2017 via mobile

I called ahead and placed an order for their honey gold chicken tender combo. They said about 15 mins and when I arrived the order was ready. I love fast, friendly service with excellent food
Their burgers are great too

Reviewed 24 May 2016 via mobile

It shouldn't take an hour or more to make a dozen wings. Every time I've been there the wait has been insanely long. And the prices are so high for simple wings. They aren't bad once you finally get them. But the atmosphere, food, and wait isn't worth as much as you have to pay.

Reviewed 15 December 2015

Local, small establishment that does great wings in the traditional style. Super customer service, quick turn-around of your order, and a good value for your dollar! If you like Wings, this place is a good place to start. Thank you!

Reviewed 10 March 2013

My co-workers and I tend to order food in most days and have tried The Wing Basket a few times. I have tried the nachos, burgers, and naked wings. The nachos are pretty much canned chili with some cheese sauce poured over stale chips. The burger was average. The wings are decent. Compared to other places I have been, they are a bit over priced and it seems like they have gone with the trend of raising them in the last few months. Not sure that I would say you get what you pay for. I have not dined in their dining room. What I observed was a loud sports bar type area filled with teenagers or very young adults.

2  Thank Misty H