“My Favorite BBQ”

Cuisines: Barbecue
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed 18 April 2017

Usually I order my BBQ as take out, but not always. The BBQ is wonderful! The meager staff is friendly and quick. As far as I can tell, they complete requests in the order they are received. I love to look at the piggy-themed collectibles. Everyone should eat at Little Porky's Pit Bar-B-Q!

Reviewed 30 May 2016 via mobile

We tried this place three times, really wanting to like it, but it's just awful. We tried the BBQ, the catfish, everything ... and none of it was even "almost good." The mac & cheese was inedible. We give up!

Reviewed 21 February 2016

The Food at this Little Porky's is awful and they have a very RUDE Staff ! You got the last Dollars out of my Family ! BBQ is full of Chopped Fat with the Meat !!!! Nasty !!!

Reviewed 6 January 2016

BBQ is very good. They have BBQ plates you can get that come with beans, slaw and French fries. Catfish plates are also great.

Reviewed 15 December 2015 via mobile

This place serves the best BBQ and ribs in our local area. Friendly staff, great value as they don't hold back on the food amount because you will want to eat all they give you...as its that good. Fast turnaround on your orders rather it dine in or carry out. Highly recommended. Thank you.