“Great Ribeye”

Erwin's Great Steaks
Ranked #5 of 43 Restaurants in Covington
Reviewed 1 July 2017 via mobile

This was a pretty restaurant with good food. It's only open Thursday -Sunday, so you have to plan ahead. They only serve beer, but you can bring your own wine. Ribeye was well seasoned and cooked just the way I like. Cajun chicken and rigatoni were also good. Cornbread was dry, but the roles were terrific. Really great service!

Reviewed 22 June 2017

I have lived in this area for well over 15 years, and even drove by their sign twice a day for over 4 years when I worked in Covington and hadn't gone there! Well I finally went with some friends and I can tell you this is perhaps one of the best restaurants in a 40 mile radius! The food was simply awesome! The selections were not your run of the mill, chain selections either!

I had the Red Snapper and t was superb!

I travel for business a lot, and eat at many fine dining places and the value, quality and service outs this establishment right there on top!

The grilled alligator is so good, I could have eaten just that!

You have got to try Erwins!

Reviewed 27 May 2017

Very good people and tasty food. With a ribeye and ribs to share along with all the sides, wow. The slaws are very good. The fresh strawberry pie was almost gone before I got a bite! Don't skip dessert!

Reviewed 19 April 2017 via mobile

Eat here this weekend! I don't care where you live! Fly in, drive in, just go eat here! It is amazing. You will not be disappointed

Reviewed 18 March 2017 via mobile

The best part about our meal was the homemade coconut meringue pie. Everything else was average or below average. My bacon wrapped filet was under cooked yet tough. The so-called sautéed mushrooms were not sautéed. They look like they had been dumped from a can. The broccoli casserole was sweet, as if sugar had been added to it. Our waitress was busy and always seemed in a rush and distracted. She did not give us the attention and time we needed. Disappointing.

2  Thank gettingstronger