“nice”

Motel 6 Covington
Motel 6 Covington
Ranked #3 of 5 Hotels in Covington
Reviewed 23 June 2015

Staff friendly and rooms comfortable. Glad that a store and restaurant was close. Wish they had breakfast other than that I enjoyed and will be back. Will recommend to my family and friends when they go home to visit.

• Stayed: June 2015, travelled with family

Reviewed 15 June 2015 via mobile

We stayed here on a Friday night due to ball tournament early on Saturday morning. Our room was $54 total. The room was clean and was recently renovated .the only complaint I do have is that we asked for a non-smoking room. The room had been smoked in . The staff members were nice and helpful.

Stayed: June 2015, travelled with family
Reviewed 24 May 2015

My family and I really enjoyed our stay. When we are in the area again we will be staying here. Front desk staff was very helpful with helping finding places to eat and shop. I would recommend you to my friends.

• Stayed: May 2015, travelled with family
Reviewed 1 September 2013

It wouldnt let me give it a '0' rating, or i would, The website didn't say anything about the pool being closed, when we got here, found out the pool is NEVER opened, because its not equipped for handicapped access, the toilet overflowed, the AC, had missing parts, so much more to mention about this CRAPPY place, :/ the continental breakfast, I WOULDN'T FEED MY DOG!!, one pissed, disappointed cookie here. & the price, awe LAWD!!!

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 27 July 2013

Stayed at this motel on my way to another state and experience was nice. The staff was helpful and kind. Will stay there again. The motel is next to a grocery store which is very helpful. Breakfast is severed every morning. Will recommend this motel to other friends.

Room Tip: Rooms better on second floor
  • Stayed: June 2013, travelled with family
Travellers also viewed these Covington hotels
0.2 km away
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Covington
0.1 km away
Days Inn Covington
Days Inn Covington
#2 of 5 in Covington
0.2 km away
Quality Inn & Suites Covington

Been to Motel 6 Covington? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Motel 6 Covington

Address: 901 Highway 51 N, Covington, TN 38019-1702 (Formerly Econo Lodge Hotel in Covington)
Region: United States > Tennessee > Covington
Ranked #3 of 5 Hotels in Covington
Price Range: $80 - $88 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel Class:2 star — Motel 6 Covington 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hooroo Pty Ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Motel 6 Covington reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Comfort Inn Covington