“Sleeping in the Canopy”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
Eagles Nest secluded Smoky Mountain forest
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

wolfgangj...
Wedel, Germany
“Sleeping in the Canopy”
Reviewed 23 August 2016 for a stay in July 2016

We enjoyed very much our stay in "Eagles Nest", a retreat in the mountains. It was a special experience to wake up in the bed in the upper floor, looking directly in the lush vegetation, giving us the feeling to have slept directly in the canopy. The cabin ist well equipped (may an additional light is missing in the living room) and was perfect for our trips in the area.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Your age range 50-64
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
Management Response
23 Aug 2016
Thank you and we hope to see you again soon!
annakK389...
“Some small quirks, but overall a great experience”
Reviewed 19 November 2015 for a stay in February 2014

I stayed at the Eagles Nest last February with my boyfriend and 2 friends. The furnishings were a little old, but it was clean and neat and very comfortable. The hot tub was great and the view was amazing. My one complaint is that there was a wasp problem. I reported it and the managers responded quickly, but because of cell service and schedules, I did not get to speak to them directly and I didn't see them come spray/inspect the cabin. But you have to expect some bugs when you're staying out in the woods! Overall, I'd recommend!

Travelling group: Friends
Your age range 25-34
Gkaty4
Greensboro, North Carolina
“Peaceful and Secluded”
Reviewed 23 July 2014 for a stay in July 2014

My family and I recently stayed at The Eagle's Nest and enjoyed every minute! The cabin sits very high up on the mountain and is so secluded. The cabin had everything we needed and the beds were very comfortable. I loved sitting on the front porch swing and taking in all the beauty around the cabin. My only complaint would be that I wish they had trimmed back all the long weeds and tall grass from around the grill.
Can't wait to return to Eagle's Nest!

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Travelling group: Teenagers
Your age range 35-49
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing