“Great Relaxing Trail Ride through the Mountains”

Blanche Manor Horseback Riding
More attraction details
Owner description: We offer the most beautiful guided trails in the Blue Ridge Mountains. The trails located on a private 350 acre reserve, that inlcude stream corssings, and a panoramic mountain view of 3 states. We ride daily by appointment at 10:00 AM, 12:00 PM, and 3:00 PM. We also offer wagon rides through an appple orchard, followed by a fireside dinner witha muscian.
Athens, GA
“Great Relaxing Trail Ride through the Mountains”
Reviewed 16 March 2012

My girlfriend and I had a great time at Blanche Manor, it was very relaxing. Our guide Robert was awesome, and he was very friendly and sociable. Not only did he guide the beginner level riders, but he allowed my girlfriend (who is more experienced) to "let loose" at times on her horse. I would definitely recommend this stable to anyone from beginners to experts. They are friendly people who like making you comfortable on a horse.

Concord, New Hampshire, United States
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Definitely worth it”
Reviewed 16 March 2012

My co-worker and myself took a relaxing weekend trip to the farm. The horses were healthy and friendly. We had a nice long relaxing ride with super nice hosts. Would definitely reccomend the farm and will return.

Visited July 2011
Miami, FL
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Awesome!!!!!!!!”
Reviewed 15 March 2012

We visited the stables last year so we knew what we were getting. Great service, healthy happy well trained horses, fun guides. Amber and Robert did an amazing job of keeping us informed and safe. They made us laugh and let the kids trot and cantor very safely. We will return again our next trip to Blue Ridge.

Atlanta, Georgia
“Wonderful again!”
Reviewed 12 March 2012

The females in my family visited Blanche Manor as a Girls Weekend get-a-way twice now. We love the horseback riding because the horses aren't trail weary (meaning they still love being on the trails) and you can feel how excited they are to go faster! My family stayed in the yurts, which are comfortable in the fall and winter with the appropriate clothing. We also love the Mountainview Orchard nearby for dinner or the orchard hay ride ion the fall! In all, staying at Blanche Manor is relaxing, you get exercise and the area is beautiful.

Palm Beach Gardens, Florida
“Great Time”
Reviewed 10 March 2012

My fiancé and I went with two friends from South Africa and we had such a great time. The staff was very friendly and helpful. I highly recommend to everyone.

Visited January 2012