See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 4 December 2017

I stayed at the Cookeville, TN location Friday Dec. 1st. It was terrible. Mold, stains on the ceiling, peeling wall paper, nasty shower curtain, pillow cases were sweat stained, and the carpet was absolutely nasty! I told the guy who checked me out and he said Oh, I am sorry. There was a foreign man talking to him about cleaning(he was a worker there) and the guy who checked me out couldn't understand him, he was rude to him and was completely disrespectful.

Room Tip: don't go to this place
  • Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 4 September 2017 via mobile

Very bad quality.. all the way around. Will never stay here again. Outdated, hard mattress, old interior, shady visitors or residents staying here.. felt very leery, not the place you will want to stay

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Cindy B
Reviewed 3 September 2017

We were driving through Cookeville, Tennessee, looking for a hotel and saw The Key West Inn. I commented to my partner that it has been several years since I have been to Key West so let's check it out for the night.

When we entered the lobby we asked if they had a room that we could rent and the clerk told us yes, but first the maids would have to put a bedspread on the beds. We told her okay so we waited a few minutes for this to be done.

The room we got was just off of the big parking lot. The room had a bit of "Key West look" but not Key West. There was a lamp beside the TV on the dresser but no place to plug it in and the lamp by the table was bright with no shade on it.

We left the next morning heading on east.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
3  Thank Joe S
Reviewed 2 September 2017

From the outside, the Key West Inn looks very inviting but once you enter the room, the disappointment begins. The carpets is in serious need of replacement. Wallpaper peeling, no coffee maker and very little in complementary toiletries. The towels are so thin that it was hard to dry off after taking a shower. The sheets were rough and pillows flat. We were there for a college football game and the Inn was close to campus but after this experience, would never stay here again. On Friday night there appeared to be a lot of shady activity to be going on in the parking lot and in some of the rooms. Not a place I would recommend for families.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
2  Thank Ejsmemaw
Reviewed 23 August 2017

Carpets so dirty, turned bottom's of my feet black. Rough sheets and towels. knobs missing from bottom of drawers. Wall paper peeling from wall. Booked room for one night, called to add 2nd night and guarenteed by manager and expedia for certain rate. Got to hotel and they made me pay double. Expedia called and they wouldn't budge with price.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple