All reviews front desk pool and hot tub room was clean the general manager biscuits parking lot waffles great rate would definitely stay here again king bed nice place to stay night stay no issues road trip staff was very friendly sherry beds
Reviewed 31 July 2018

Hotel was very clean, very comfortable, Bed was comfortable, room is well designed friendly reception at check-inn. All amenities first class. There were plenty of restaurants in the general area. Very easy access to and from highway. .

Room Tip: Keep doing what you are doing.
Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple
Sherry S, Front Office Manager at Comfort Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 8 August 2018

Thank you for staying with us and for the wonderful review! Hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 31 July 2018

The hotel is clean. The rooms were nice and the pool and hot tub were clean. The breakfast was good and the staff was helpful and friendly. I would stay here again. We had 5, very tall, people in a 2 queen suite.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family

Thank you so much for the wonderful review and for staying with us. We hope you have a wonderful day!

Reviewed 28 July 2018 via mobile

We stayed here passing through on the way to Pigeon Forge. The front desk attendant was very welcoming and friendly. She gave us brochures for places to eat and area attractions, she offered the kids cookies. The room was clean and comfortable. The pool was a little on the small side but the kids didn't mind. Overall we had a great stay, we would book with this hotel again.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family

I am so glad to hear that you guys enjoyed your stay with us. We here at the Comfort Suites pride ourselves on our excellent customer service. We hope to see you again the next time you are passing through.

Reviewed 26 July 2018 via mobile

First, the hotel parking lot had trash blowing around. Then upon entering the hotel, there was a strong chemical smell. As we were checking in, the new desk clerk said the pool was not working but we could walk across the parking lot to Comfort Suites and show ID to use their pool. I then asked if we could move our reservation to Comfort Suites and she said she did not know how to do that, she was new. I booked the hotel mainly for indoor heated pool as I just had knee surgery and could continue my rehab while visiting. The breakfast are the next morning was nasty and out of juice. The only bright spot was young cleaning lady that gave me more coffee and toilet paper. We checked out and stayed at another Comfort Inn in Abingdon VA that was terrific. Once back home in FL, I checked my credit card statement and noticed an additional $250 charge. I called and spoke to front desk Mgr. Sherry regarding charge-she said it was a smoking fee. We Don't Smoke! She became rude, said I could try and fight the charge with my credit card company but she had pictures? Of trash? That we most likely picked up in parking lot and hallway of the hotel.... It was not cigarette trash from us! I wanted to speak to her supervisor and was told they were not available-I said I wanted a refund and she hung up on me. Never agai, Cookeville Comfort Inn...

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family

I would like to apologize on behalf of the hotel for failing to meet your expectations on your recent stay. We hope that you have a wonderful Day!

Reviewed 25 June 2018

We had an issue with the initial room given however the manager on duty was very quick to address and correct the problem with professionalism and courtesy. We always book choice hotels no matter where we travel and have always enjoyed our stays, the pool and sauna are fabulous here as well!

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family

Thank you so much for staying with us and for leaving such a nice review. I am so pleased that we were able to make the situation right and make your stay a good one! We hope to see you again the next time you are in Cookeville!