All reviews the hotel is conveniently located front desk place to sleep room was clean pet interstate tennessee key
Reviewed 4 August 2018

We love staying at this Motel 6. Clean and comfortable and affordable. NO CHARGE FOR PETS! Pool is big and clean. Hotel is close to I-40, situated between Knoxville and Nashville - the location cannot be any better for long distant driving. and a lot of restaurants and gas stations nearby.

Room 116 had a micro-fridge and microwave.

Room Tip: laminate floors-great for pets.
  • Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 11 July 2018

Stayed here on 2 different occasions in July, while visiting family in area. The room is very basic, new motel 6 model with the wood type floors which I believe helps you see the cleanliness of the floor. But it was very quiet the 3 nights that we were there. People behind the desk were very nice to me. My only issue was the wifi, but I used my hotspot so it was not much of an issue.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 26 July 2017 via mobile

Clean room, clean sheets, enough towels. This is your typical, remodeled, motel 6. It was clean, had an air conditioner, a pool and was close to subway, Starbucks and gas stations. Cost was approximately $70, I used my military discount.
For some reason I forgot to take pictures. Sorry

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 21 July 2017

The Older Lady Behind the desk Very Rude. 2 days in a row I had a friend come to visit we took my car left her car there in a parking spot by the pool that is Not in front of any ones room just to come back from dinner for this lady to ask if that was my friends car it needs to be registered to a room ( No where does it say anything about that) or it will be towed,& she put a sticky note on the steering wheel ( what is she getting inside my friends car for??) no towels for the pool Bring your own The lady that cleans the room puts the broom on the table then Don't clean the table No Dresser to put Undies in Have to live out of suitcase Do I Need To Go On You Get The Picture I Am Not A Happy Camper ( Maybe I should of been camping)

Room Tip: Book A Room In A Different Motel
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
6Team, Brand Experience Team at Motel 6 Cookeville, responded to this reviewResponded 21 July 2017

Dear Linfa, Thank you for sharing your review. We are committed to delivering a clean, comfortable room and apologize for any failure in following through on that commitment during your recent stay. The customer service issues you describe are atypical to Motel 6 standards for quality, and we are sorry you experienced less than satisfying service during your visit. We invite you to contact our Guest Relations Department at 1-855-787-9864 to record the details of your visit to help us provide a better guest experience in the future.

Reviewed 11 July 2017

Fourth of July weekend and owner / manager let local residents pay to rent pool and a bunch of teenager were SO rowdy that everyone else left the pool. They stayed in pool until after 10 PM with the motel sold out. All the owner would say the next morning is we do it to make extra money. Makes me wonder of they rent out rooms by the hour when motel is not full !!! Won't even think about staying there again !!

Room Tip: Pick another hotel !!
  • Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
6Team, Brand Experience Team at Motel 6 Cookeville, responded to this reviewResponded 12 July 2017

Dear Heavy T, Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. We sincerely apologize for your unpleasant stay due to the inconveniences you experienced. We strive to provide a comfortable night's rest, and are disappointed your stay was unsatisfactory due to the noise concerns you describe. We encourage you to contact our Guest Relations Department at 1-855-787-9864 to record the details of your stay to help us provide a better guest experience in the future.