All reviews front desk waffles room was clean hot tub indoor pool biscuits and gravy sitting area cookies the breakfast area pleasant stay needed a place to stay hot breakfast a great place to stay morning breakfast would definitely stay here again next morning fresh fruit
Reviewed 12 August 2018

The only thing great about this hotel was the linens. Both bath & bed linens were excellent. Shower was dirty and breakfast was not very good. I had booked this hotel over the internet & requested a room on the top floor. Upon arrival I was informed that my request could not be honored because I didn't request a fancy enough room. All the rooms except those on the bottom floor were suites. I might be goofy but I have never heard of such a thing. Oh, I could have upgraded for more $$ but I wasn't giving them any more of my money. I am finding that there is a lot of not so good things going on in a lot of Choice Hotels so I am going to switch brands. I am sure it will cost more but at least I won't have senseless problems such as this. If this hotel wanted to be mostly suites then it should be indicated on their booking site. I wouldn't recommend anyone staying here.

Stayed: August 2018
1  Thank Lynne O
Reviewed 10 August 2018 via mobile

Lodging was clean and comfortable. Staff was friendly and accommodating. Very good breakfast. We were traveling from Springfield, MO, to Charlotte, NC and this was a good location en route. There are several good restaurants near the hotel. It was easy to get on and off the interstate.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 9 August 2018 via mobile

Very nice stay in Cookeville, with many good dining options within walking distance. Good waffles in the morning, with bad powdered eggs. Nut heu, it's an included breakfast. The staff was very professional; friendly and attentive.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 27 July 2018

We met our friends at this motel. Picked it because we had just returned from a trip to Van Wert, OH, had stayed at a Comfort Suites there and loved it. This location was WONDERFUL. We have already made up our minds that we WILL DEFINITELY meet back here when we get together again.
The motel was very clean, and we were spoiled rotten from the very beginning.
We had met our friends to play cards and the staff graciously let us use their breakfast room. Shortly after we began, Jamie brought us a plate of freshly baked cookies, YUM, and the visit just kept getting better.
Our room was clean and comfortable. The air conditioner was running when we entered (no hot room to contend with), and it was very clean.
When we checked out this morning we asked if we could use the breakfast room for a final card game, and Laura offered the meeting room instead. Wonderful!
Julianna had the breakfast room all ready to go when we went down to eat, and the food, especially the blueberry waffle, was very good. We all agreed that the coffee was the best we had ever had in a motel. We really think they beat McDonalds and Starbucks!
Great Motel!!

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with friends
1  Thank kayk597
Reviewed 20 July 2018 via mobile

We only stayed one night but had excellent service. Staff very friendly. They went out of their way, especially,Cassie and Renee. They were professional but personal at the same time. Will stay there again.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family