Had put 12 hours of driving, entered room that smelled musty, TV reception was very bad, found a ball of hair in shower. All neighboring hotels were booked or we would have left.More
- Free Wifi
- Free Parking
Had put 12 hours of driving, entered room that smelled musty, TV reception was very bad, found a ball of hair in shower. All neighboring hotels were booked or we would have left.MoreShow less
Thank you for sharing feedback about your experience at our hotel. Please accept our apologies for failing to provide you with a clean room upon your arrival. We know that a freshly cleaned room sets the tone for a wonderful stay, so we regret this was not your experience. We do hope you will consider returning to our hotel the next time you are in the area.
This Super 8 was a good value, conveniently located right off I-65. What I liked best was there wasn't carpet on the floors...it was a material that looked lime wood. Felt cleaner that way. The most important things were clean but the faucets, light switch, microwave, etc...were not cleaned at all. I always bring a disinfectant wipe so used it and felt ok anout the room.
Thank you for your kind review. It is nice to know our guests are leaving 100% satisfied. We work hard to deliver excellent service along with clean, comfortable accommodations, and comments such as yours let us know we are on the right track. Thank so much for staying with us at Super 8 Columbia, and we do hope to see you again soon!
Loved the staff who took care of us but the washroom was not clean. The shower curtain was stained and the bath mat was wet and looked like it had been used.
Thank you for staying at our hotel. We appreciate you taking the time to post your review as we value guest feedback. We are sorry about the problems with your room. We recently remodeled our rooms, and it appears we missed an item on our checklist. We do apologize for not meeting your expectations and hope we can improve your opinion the next time you stay with us.
We traveled hours and grabbed some taco bell and checked in then sat down to eat as a family in the room. I sat my three year old down got him settled then went to take a shower where we realized the shower rod was hanging on for dear life, the corners were growing mold, that looked painted over but they missed the mold in the corner by the toilet, there was a huge hole behind th door, and the door stopper was broke, The lock was dangling and didn’t work, The Phone didn’t work and was nasty, The shower vent had so much dust on it I’m surprised it was functional! I packed everything up and went down to the desk where the lady told me because I was in the room for an hour and a half she couldn’t refund my money but she could put us in a smoking room or upgrade our room at more cost to us. We asked that she refund our money so we could go somewhere else showed her our pictures, she the slammed the office door throwing a fit acting completely rude and unprofessional angry that she had to call her boss who had no problem refunding our money forcing us to drive further to a holiday inn express (well Worth the time and extra money). I wouldn’t recommend staying here they need to clean up there hotel and get new receptionist. That was a unacceptable.
Thank you for your candid review. We are very sorry for the condition of your room when you arrived. We work diligently to make sure all of our rooms are perfectly clean and comfortable upon check-in, and we obviously fell short in your case. Your feedback has been shared with the team so appropriate measures can be taken to keep such mistakes from happening again. We sincerely apologize for the customer service issues you encountered during your visit. We take these concerns very seriously and what you experienced is not a normal occurrence at our hotel. Your feedback has been shared with our management team. We hold ourselves to extremely high standards and should you stay with us again, we believe you'll see that this was an isolated incident. We hope that you will give us the opportunity to prove this to you on your next trip to the area. Safe travels!