“GREAT !”
Review of Hamack's Perkadeli

Hamack's Perkadeli
Ranked #3 of 4 Dessert in Clinton
Reviewed 6 November 2017

this place has been around for a while in clinton, tn. and i LOVE it !! nothing fancy, just good food for lunch, and a little something for breakfast and the desserts are to die for - allll homemade - GO

Date of visit: October 2017

Reviewed 20 October 2017

I had Darlene make her famous chicken salad, along with meatloaf and mac and cheese, to feed a crowd of us visiting for a wedding. I had rented a house on Norris Lake where we were all staying -- and I thought good Southern home cooking (that I didn't have to actually make!) would be just the thing! And let me tell you -- the meatloaf and mac and cheese was the hit of the weekend -- well, except for the actual wedding -- but it was close!

The meatloaf was way better than mine, and the mac and cheese, was the perfect cheesy delicious complement! We had roasted potatoes and roasted carrots too, which we great as well! And, did I mention that I HAD to have red velvet cake too!

Darlene's wonderful food helped me have a relaxed fun time -- and gave our guests some great traditional Southern food! We also got breakfast casserole as well -- which was a hit -- well, at least with those of us who were not eating red velvet cake for breakfast! LOL!

Thanks again to Darlene and her crew! Oh yeah, I forgot about the cookies! We also had three dozen assorted cookies -- which were sooo good - but we had so much food, that we sneaked them INTO the wedding and put them out with the other food! LOL! They were snarfed up in a flash!

Date of visit: October 2017
Reviewed 7 September 2017

Had lunch here today. Sooooo good. I had the chicken salad on a croissant. They have daily specials, soups, desserts that looked wonderful. No skimping on the portion. The chicken salad was piled high. Also have take out and hot dinners to go. Will be a return customer for sure.

Date of visit: September 2017
Reviewed 10 July 2017

I personally like the gourmet chicken salad sandwiches. They have other great sandwiches, homemade desserts, salads, fruit plates. At one point they served breakfast but not sure if they still do. The atmosphere is that of a quaint tea room. They also have take out

Date of visit: May 2017
Reviewed 23 March 2017 via mobile

They had a hot plate lunch special daily. I ordered Darlenes chicken salad on a croissant with bag of chips and a water. It's a large sandwich and very tasty too. Cost almost $7. They have a bakery counter with cakes and cookies that look yummy.
Only open for lunch, I believe til three. I will be back because it's so delicious.

Date of visit: March 2017