“Good food in a small local spot”
Review of Jenkins Deli

Jenkins Deli
Ranked #10 of 198 Restaurants in Cleveland
Price range: USD 7 - USD 15
Cuisines: Delicatessen
Dining options: Delivery
Description: Jenkins Restaurant and Deli has been family owned and operated since March 15, 1976, serving many generations over the past 39 years. Recognized in National Geographic, Southern Living, Guns and Gardens, Tennessee Tourism website, and many local and regional publications. Known for our outstanding cuisine, long standing excellent service, warm hospitality, and community involvement. The all-time favorites are still on the menu; Jenkins' famous chicken salad, French dip, buffalo burger, and specialty soups and market items. New to the menu is a much-requested large fresh salad bar that has something for everyone. Our new location has a fun family atmosphere featuring a large model 'G' gauge train circling the dinning, a two sided fireplace with covered patio, and tons of local memorabilia tucked into every corner. Ask about our party room that seats up to 40 people, perfect for business or club meetings, wedding or baby showers, birthday parties or a social gathering.
Reviewed 4 January 2012

No big franchize setting here. It is a small spot that locals frequent and for good reason: good food & good service

1  Thank T R

Reviewed 12 December 2011

I tried a chicken salad sandwich and my daughter had a Bombay salad. Both meals were so good!!! Without a doubt, we
will be back with our families.

1  Thank Missnolaj
Reviewed 8 December 2011

Our family enjoys the fiery cheeseballs for an appetizer with ranch dressing. The ranch dressing is very good and I believe it's homemade. Another great item on the menu is the French dip with aus juice! The atmosphere is very fun and casual and we've always had quick and excellent service. Nice place for a family meal.

Reviewed 12 September 2010

Jenkins has been in Cleveland forever. It 's been a while since we have been there. The menu has been changed since we were there last. Jenkins used to be the Bomb. Now the food SUCKS and the service was ATROCIOUS. We wont be back and I'll tell everyone I know to also go somewhere else. Do yourself a favor and go somewhere else. There are to many choices in Cleveland to chose this place.

1  Thank Daytona9790
Reviewed 16 April 2010

Meal and sevice were equally "just OK". The waitress was nice but I never got a refill; some in our party of 8 did though. Their specialty is Chicken Salad Sandwich. I LOVE good chicken salad. I was very diappointed. The chicken salad tasted like chicken, black pepper, and salad dressing were the only ingredients. My spouse got a French Dip and said it was one of the best he's ever had. Deli is located in a old strip mall and looks similar to Fridays or similar chain restaurant inside.