I have stayed at Classic Suites, Cleveland Tn multiple times over my trips to US. I have also stayed in several other hotels in US, but below is what i liked and is unique about this place:
1. It is not a chain or franchise like other hotels are. The care given to stay is authentic and personal. The hotel owners have laid room layout where you feel like you are at home.
2. The hotel has Washing machine and cloth dryers in every suite room.
3. The price has been very reasonable for a stay there.
4. Cities like Nashville, Knoxville, Atlanta and Chattanooga are very much accessible. You can visit the Gatlinburg/Smoky mountains which are very close from here among other attractions.
5. The hotel staff is very helpful.
6. The area is very peaceful.
7. The hotel has loyal travelers who make it a home always when they are on the route.
The hotel does not have its own food catering but that should not be a problem as there are lots of restaurants in the Cleveland, tn city.
There is no swimming pool but i think that is not very important. All one needs is a comfortable stay.
I recommend it to anyone traveling on that route via Tennessee.More
- Free Wifi
- Free Parking