“Wonderful view...”

Tilted Kilt Pub and Eatery
Ranked #30 of 418 Restaurants in Clarksville
Cuisines: American, Irish
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

Yea I’ve heard of this place but going is truly a better experience than Hooters or Twin Peaks. The girls look great. The food is good. There are plenty of TVs. The girls look great and the girls look great. Anyway...go...

Reviewed 23 January 2018

Stopped on a Sunday afternoon for a first and last visit. Ordered the fish and chips and the batter was so thick you couldn't see the fish and it was raw batter in the middle. I sent it back and it came back the same way. The manager brought the second order to the table and never apologized or offered any comp. The waitresses are young girls who are half dressed and are more interested in strutting their stuff that being an attentive waitress. Terrible food and poor service.

Reviewed 12 January 2018 via mobile

Ask for Tiffany!
Came in to have a drink and grab a bite. I was greeted nicely and with big smiles. Was seated and promptly attended to by Tiffany. She also greeted me with a big smile and was very friendly. She took my drink order and gave me just the right amount of time to decide on my order and asked if I had any questions. I didn’t and ordered. She was very attentive even with it being pretty busy. Always came back with a smile, chatted a minute, made sure all was good and asked if I needed anything. Anyone that comes here and will be privileged to have her service their table. Recommend coming here and definitely recommend asking for her area.

Reviewed 12 January 2018

Great atmosphere to watch a game. Tons of TV's and beautiful servers. We got a table in Jessica's area. She was friendly and keep the beer flowing. She even noticed that I was struggling with my iPhone X and she clued me on some tricks to get past my issue. Jessica is a rockstar...Thank you..My son and I will return next weekend for the playoffs...

Reviewed 8 January 2018 via mobile

Came in to watch the game and was pleasantly surprised with the service we received. Tiffany, our waitress, was knowledgeable with the food items on the menu, smiling throughout the night and seemed genuinely happy to be serving her customers. We commented on her attentiveness and she said “with customers as great as you, it’s easy to be happy to serve.”

10/10 with the service, did not seem fake at all and I would recommend anyone come in and ask for her, you will not be disappointed.

Try the sampler platter, it was her idea and it was perfect!