We spent a weekend in Chattanooga and stayed here. This trip was just for relaxing, and that's what we did. Spent some time in the pool, which was indoors of the building where we stayed. (There are 3 hotel buildings on the property, plus the train car rooms). We spent a good deal of time in our room too, just relaxing. The room was average. The hotel was older than many places we've stayed. But nice, regardless. The area where the hotel is located is a little on the outskirts of the happening areas of Chattanooga. I wouldn't want to be doing a lot of walking around the area at night. But it is a historic hotel, and I guess the area around it has just changed. Not much you can do about the location. The property is fun, and the Station House is a great place to meet friends or go to dinner. LIve music, the waiters and waitresses sing and dance to popular music. The microbrewery on the corner had some great food also. Our trip included breakfast in main building. There was a buffet, or you could order from the menu. Breakfast was good. Overall, a fun trip!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- One of the South's most renowned landmarks, the Chattanooga Choo Choo opened in 1909 and welcomed thousands of travelers during the Golden Age of railroads. Today, the 23 acre complex is a magnificently restored hotel resort for visitors of all ages. The Holiday Inn Chattanooga Choo Choo Hotel offers a variety of overnight accommodations, including the famous Victorian Era train rooms and luxurious suites. *Theme restaurants *Specialty shops *Authentic New Orleans trolley ride *Model railroad display *Convention Center *3 swimming pools *Tennis courts *Beautiful formal gardens. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia APAC, lastminute.com.au, Wotif.com, Preferred Hotels, Hooroo Pty Ltd, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Chattanooga Choo Choo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Chattanooga Choo Choo Hotel Chattanooga
- Holiday Inn Chattanooga Choo
- Chattanooga Holiday Inn