“Great fish tacos!”
Review of Stir

Stir
Reserve with OpenTable
Stir is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #39 of 921 Restaurants in Chattanooga
Price range: USD 15 - USD 50
Reviewed 25 July 2017

Stir was nice and cool on a hot summer afternoon. They serve a variety of oysters on the half shell, if you like oysters. Several of our party said they were very good. I enjoyed the fish tacos, and they were some of the best I've ever had! The service was good, prompt, but not too overbearing. Prices were reasonable. Definitely would visit again.

Reviewed 24 July 2017 via mobile

This was our 3rd trip for brunch this year. We absolutely love it!! The food is always wonderful! And you cannot beat the beautiful interior. It's stunning! The windows are my absolute favorite part. STIR offers fantastic views of Market Street and Station Street. We can't wait to enjoy outdoor dining this fall!!!

For brunch they offer an amazing buffet of mini cinnamon rolls, chocolate chip cookies, fresh fruit, and many other amazing items which are complimentary when you order an entrée. The mimosas are phenomenal. I especially love the oversized Mason Jar of Mimosas that you ladle out into your glass. So cute and southern. We will definitely be back.

Side note: We've been here for dinner too, and it's just as amazing!

1  Thank GMoore04
Reviewed 21 July 2017

Sat outside on the porch (because its pretty noisy inside) for a relaxed meal - started with 6 each of different cold water oysters, then 2 tunas...carpaccio and seared, and a simple steak fritte. Good wines including house selection. Shared 1 chocolate dessert and good coffees. Server was knowledgeable and attentive.

Reviewed 20 July 2017

All of our meals were great. I enjoyed the chicken and farro dish. The cost is on the pricey side but a great experience to eat there with family or friends.

Reviewed 17 July 2017

My husband and I ate at Stir on a recent date night. Although they were very busy, we were seated right away (seating is available inside or outside, but the dumpster smell was a bit strong outside). We had the sautéed salmon cakes as an appetizer, the scallop & shrimp white cheddar mac & cheese and the grilled chicken caprese. Everything was absolutely delicious and beautifully presented. Their drink menu is ridiculously huge, so large that I couldn't make a decision and finally ended up ordering a cosmopolitan, my old stand-by. It was by far the most delicious cosmo I have ever had. The service was top-notch. Our server, Allie (sp?) was very attentive, quick and super smiley. I loved the atmosphere. The only slight negative for me was the price, but this is a great example of "you get what you pay for." I will definitely return.

PS: Stir is in the Chattanooga Choo Choo hotel, right next to The Comedy Catch, The Revelry Room (live music venue) and Hush Lounge.